7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
and are focusing on convincing Coutinho he can achieve Champions League ambitions at Anfield in 2018. At the moment, they are not succeeding in persuading him.

What the fuck are they smoking up there in Merseyside?

Horatio

You're welcome
Beautiful Brazilian women told me his name is actually pronounced Cow-cheen-yo. Always thought it was Koo-cheen-yo.

Zincubus

Banned
Seen comments on Twitter suggesting that the Liverpool fans have turned AGAINST poor Couthino in the last day or so .... not good for him but I'd say that makes it far more likely that he joins us soon ..

Horatio

You're welcome
Seen comments on Twitter suggesting that the Liverpool fans have turned AGAINST poor Couthino in the last day or so .... not good for him but I'd say that makes it far more likely that he joins us soon ..

Me right now(right side):
Screen-Shot-2016-11-22-at-4.04.45-PM.jpg

jairzinho

Pool fans turning on him won’t have any bearing on the transfer I don’t think.

Many of them turned on him in August when he was ‘injured’ and still turned up to play for Brazil.

He really is bigger than that club. Shits all over them and they’re still fighting to keep him at all costs.

They prefer to keep him and let him rot in the reserves than to leave for Barca.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Lets be logical. The chances of him joining us now are huge compared to staying. There js no point and just a matter of money now.

gr98

ames Pearce

Verified account
[MENTION=21416]james[/MENTION]PearceEcho
3m3 minutes ago
More
Klopp: Coutinho talk is just speculation, I'm interested in Everton not Barcelona #LFC

Owners Fenway Sports Group will only sanction the sale of Coutinho if Klopp decides that re-investing the money rather than keeping an unsettled player for the rest of the season is best for the club going forward.

What does the manager favour?

“If I open that door I have to talk about all the rest as well,” he said.

“I don’t want to do that. I never really did that apart from maybe one or two exceptions. My experience is it always punches back so it makes no sense to talk about it. There will always be another story and I’m not the guy who is going to feed the story. My feeling is I’m fine.

There is no moment in January when I will talk about this. If anything happens to any player, Phil or whoever, we can talk about it but not before.

“The summer was a different situation. Now it is like it is – still rumours, Nike, other people. In the moment when there is something to say I will say it. Before that I am not part of the discussions.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/jurgen-klopp-philippe-coutinho-talk-14114816

jairzinho

Pool fans have to take the good with the bad.

They’re entitled to raid Southampton year after year.

But they’re like a kid with marbles when someone is interested in one of theirs. That’s the business. Deal with it.

Who wants to keep a player that’s desperate to leave, especially with the money on offer??

Take the money, invest and keep it moving.

Home of Barca Fans