7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't fall into pessimism. Madrid's success might wake us up in time to fix things.

I don't tend to be a pessimistic person, but I have absolutely no trust in their ability to turn years of bad decision making around. Not just about Real Madrid's recent success, but compare how they've built their squad to us.

That says it all.

cro-man

Stay here and they will end up building a statue in your honour," Coutinho told ESPN Brasil when quizzed on his future.

Go somewhere else, to Barcelona, to Bayern Munich, to Real Madrid, and you will be just another player. Here you can be something more."

He aint coming. Liverpool wouldnt let him go anyway.

Raketa10

Stay here and they will end up building a statue in your honour," Coutinho told ESPN Brasil when quizzed on his future.

Go somewhere else, to Barcelona, to Bayern Munich, to Real Madrid, and you will be just another player. Here you can be something more."

He aint coming. Liverpool wouldnt let him go anyway.

That was said by Klopp not Coutinho.

Now when season has ended a lot of crap will be filling news every day while 99% of that will be invented by some quasi journalists. Best thing you can do to yourself is stop reading transfer news. When something is really happening and player is being bought for real it's not so hard to distinguish that from usual crap like this.

99% of crap these days have only one cause and that's how to increase click-trough rate.

Last edited:

Devils

Klopp should ask some of his former BvB stars how they feel being just another player winnings big trophies every year at Bayern Munich.

JamDav1982

Coutinho wont come.

Liverpool would be showing themselves not to be the elite club they want to get back to being by selling him after selling likes of Suarez and Sterling in recent years. Their fans would go ape shit if he was sold now.

Coutinho wont get his Liverpool wages at Barca.

Great player and would improve team but it is a non starter.

Raketa10

The only important thing is to determine is this doable or not. If it is than go for it in full-power mode, if not than forget it an move on to some other player. We don't need another Verratti or Thiago Silva saga. Our team for the next season has to be completed on time not in the last minute of summer transfer window.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Go for him if we are completely disregarding everything associated with the recent Barca style of play. We would essentially be throwing attackers at opponents hoping someone can pull a miracle shot off. MSN with coutinho is going to be the world's most expensive running turnover machine in history

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
that's what i've been saying. It's not about names on paper, its about balance. buy the right players according to what were lacking

Raketa10

I can't see ONE reason why we should keep Denis, Gomes, Arda and Rafinha. Sell them all! Buy Coutinho, give chance to Samper and promote Alena and it would be perfect. It would be MUCH better solution than this midfield mess we have today.

-------------------Busi (Samper)----------------

Rakitic (Roberto, Alena) ------- Coutinho (Iniesta)

If Samper is not good enough we can also try to get Seri

-------------------Busi (Roberto)----------------

Rakitic (Seri, Alena) ------- Coutinho (Iniesta)

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I can't see ONE reason why we should keep Denis, Gomes, Arda and Rafinha. Sell them all! Buy Coutinho, give chance to Samper and promote Alena and it would be perfect. It would be MUCH better solution than this midfield mess we have today.

Apart from them being better players than Samper and Aleña?

gasgas

If we are getting him a midfield of

.....................BUSQUETS
......ROBERTO.....................
.............................COUTINHO

could work, Messi gets a faster, sharper, more energetic workhorse in Roberto :coffee:

Raketa10

Apart from them being better players than Samper and Aleña?

First of all Arda is total shit right now, so anyone is better than that lazy f...

And secondly they are not good enough, they are expensive (Arda and Gomes) and Alena has huge potential. Kid for sure has bigger potential than Rafinha so we need to invest in him! What is the purpose of having these 4 players who can't contribute anything?!?!

For Rafinha and Denis we even do not know what their position is! They are not CM and they are not wingers. I would sell those two in a hartbeat.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans