7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Jombi

I'm wondering what you're smoking tbh

Have ya forgotten already that Zidane was desperate to sign Gomes when we nicked him from them ? He was their main transfer target at the time

lol, yeah, he was desperate sure. They only had an absolute packed midfield of players far superior to this mediocrity. Gomes had a high profile agent with media contacts. Thats it.

Xaviniesta

Liverpool bottling a lead again... They really need to fix that defense. A new GK wouldn't be bad either...
Anyways, Coutinho was average tonight, Hazard and Salah were on a different class though

Yannik

Liverpool bottling a lead again... They really need to fix that defense. A new GK wouldn't be bad either...
Anyways, Coutinho was average tonight, Hazard and Salah were on a different class though

their defense this game was actually pretty good, the goal was just a fluke cross.

Xaviniesta

their defense this game was actually pretty good, the goal was just a fluke cross.

They were scrambling to clear set pieces. Left Chelsea players on the wings free. Guess that defending must be good for their standards.

I mean it wasn't as bad as it usually is, but if they want to compete for something....

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Was missing again in yesterday’s game.

He really wasn't missing , just not at his best . Laughable to suggest Hazard was at a different level as well given he did nothing of consequence and last the ball so many times , twice he was robbed / tackled by Coutinho which was lovely to see. Check the highlights of both .... when Couthino lost the ball he chased back and won the ball back a few times Erikson simply put his hands on his hips and strolled into space !!! What's that all about !?!?

Zincubus

Banned

I'd agree on Salah but he's going through a purple patch of course .. Much like Mane was a while back and he hasn't scored since August ...

Incidentally for all those Erikson lovers ... guess who's made the most chances / assists for Chelsea this season .. yes that creative genius Azpilcueta ....

Home of Barca Fans