7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

BBZ8800

Psg won't buy Coutinho.
Coutinho would score some long range drives, then the cameras would be at him for a few Minutes and a NeyHollywood would get pissed.
Neymar needs attention, cameras and all eyes on him during all 90 minutes.

Do, don't worry about Psg and Coutinho.

M

MessiCam

150 Million for him is downright a rip-off, but it would appear that him moving January is not impossible. Liverpool are looking to bring Naby Keita in January already...

Nothanks

A loan buy for 3 years? Yeah i'm sure Liverpool is not willing to do that.
Because Liverpool don't really need the money and they can offer in payment plans over a period of time
Liverpools problem in attaining stars hasn't been money, their biggest problem was the attract stars.. Alexis rejected them because of the lack of names / project plan and not like Liverpool is such a amazing place for athletes strive to live in.

Why would Liverpool do it? more important why would PSG do it? they really don't need him atm
IDK why PSG would do it, all i know is the only real competitor for Barca in the Coutinho race has so far been PSG (if we're to believe the tabloids etc.)

Rejected? Rejected what?

There's no way Liverpool is selling him midseason, unless they lose all the games before end of January. They will try to compete in CL.

They can't even compete in the PL, they will be knocked out of the CL in the QFs at the absolute latest and that's if they get an easy draw in the R16. The only thing Liverpool are going to be competing for this year is the Trophy of Delusion.

A new CB isn't going to magically fix all their defensive problems either, a lot of it has to do with the flawed coaching and system of Klopp.

Zincubus

Banned
Rejected? Rejected what?

There's no way Liverpool is selling him midseason, unless they lose all the games before end of January. They will try to compete in CL.

According to all the news reports etc we are gonna sign Couthino in Jan for around 150 million ...

I've no idea what has changed but it's hot news today .

BigBarcaBoy

They can't even compete in the PL, they will be knocked out of the CL in the QFs at the absolute latest and that's if they get an easy draw in the R16. The only thing Liverpool are going to be competing for this year is the Trophy of Delusion.

A new CB isn't going to magically fix all their defensive problems either, a lot of it has to do with the flawed coaching and system of Klopp.
Yawn yawn yawn

FinBarcelonafan

According to all the news reports etc we are gonna sign Couthino in Jan for around 150 million ...

He is not 150 million player. Ithink we will end up regretting tihs one.

At least so far this season hehasn't looked very good and injuries concern me..

Nothanks

Valuing players these days is pointless, if neymar was 230m
150m for a player less of quality doesn't sound terrible.

the market is changing it's hard to tell what is good or bad.. Pogba seemed like a terrible deal not too long ago now it seems like a huge bargain.

Givenchy

the 150m in the summer was due to it being late in the window and us being desperate.. no chance we pay anymore than 100m imo

Home of Barca Fans