7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

George_Costanza

I actually read that they told them that it would be pointless bidding further for him as they would reject even a £150m bid.

Do you know that most fans of Manchester United and other top EPL teams don't want Liverpool to sell Coutinho to Barcelona? Anything above 100m is too much for Coutinho and Liverpool can buy (this summer and next) 3-4 top quality players for 150m that will strengthen the team considerably.

With that kind of money, Barcelona could have got few top quality players but this won't happened because of the timing and, the people in charge who will waste the money on players like Paulinho. That won't be the case with Liverpool.

Lutece FC

Every clubs know that Barca has plenty of cash (220 M€ + 40 M€), and the board is in a desperate situation. Barto will be fired by socios if he doesn't sign at least a great player, but the team needs one top winger and one top 8 who can also play as a 6. So other clubs are taking advantage of the situation.

blaugrana1987

Maybe this stupid board has cancelled Seri because they think that money can be added in Coutinho transfer if there is a chance to get him?

Butaan4barca

Maybe this stupid board has cancelled Seri because they think that money can be added in Coutinho transfer if there is a chance to get him?

plus 40 million seri option is invalid now. That time has passed, so seri will be much more expensive than 40 m now. Atleast the deal is complicated now.

Yannik

The more I see Liverpool playing, the more I think Barca should've gone for Mané, not Coutinho. He seems a lot more crucial to their offense.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The more I see Liverpool playing, the more I think Barca should've gone for Mané, not Coutinho. He seems a lot more crucial to their offense.

Standard Twitter comment I've been seeing everywhere lately which makes no sense when you consider that Barça want Coutinho for the midfield, and not the attack.

So why should we go for Mane instead again?

Yannik

Standard Twitter comment I've been seeing everywhere lately which makes no sense when you consider that Barça want Coutinho for the midfield, and not the attack.

So why should we go for Mane instead again?

Because Mané is kind of an actual winger.

Yannik

Which doesn't answer my question.

If you said Mane instead of Dembele then that would be something else.

Do with that as you will.

Suarez
Mané - Messi - Dembélé

for example is a Coutinho-less option and certainly not a bad one.

Madrid
Bayern
Barca
Juve

Liverpool and United are nowhere near in terms of recent performances and i don't see anything changing any time soon. City and PSG have the funds and now likely the squads to compete at the top. I'm not interested in 'selling shirts, merchandise' etc etc i prefer watching football not the stock market.

laughable to claim 'Barca are a stepping stone club to bigger things' and then say Liverpool are not in the same sentence. is it me or are we in the Coutinho thread? a player who wants to use Liverpool as a stepping stone to a bigger club challenging for every trophy available? :confused:

I wouldn't be suprised if Hoffenheim dump your ass' out the CL qualifiers tonight :lol:

Or it'll be 6-3 to us with 13 mins to go. Its easy. PSG came and cherry picked a player who wanted to go to a bigger club by your co forum buddys reckoning... making Barca a stepping stone. Not difficult unless you are a Barca fan apparently. Oh and you were one 'top' club too many on that list. Ill give yoy a clue which one shouldnt be there. It begins with B and ends in arca. Now, if we were talking about one-man teams in rapid decline.... 🤣

Last edited:

Givenchy

Or it'll be 6-3 to us with 13 mins to go. Its easy. PSG came and cherry picked a player who wanted to go to a bigger club by your co forum buddys reckoning... making Barca a stepping stone. Not difficult unless you are a Barca fan apparently. Oh and you were one 'top' club too many on that list. Ill give yoy a clue which one shouldnt be there. It begins with B and ends in arca. Now if we were talking about one-man teams.... ��

I'm guessing you are from RAWK by the delusion you show, redcafe folk were right :lol:

PSG paid a ridiculous buyout clause for Neymar, thats not cherry picking. you come here claiming we are a has been club and a stepping stone club - this coming from a LIVERPOOL fan :rofl1: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well done for reaching the CL groupstage, i'd take that Coutinho money to patch up that sorry ass defence of yours

gr98

Or it'll be 6-3 to us with 13 mins to go. Its easy. PSG came and cherry picked a player who wanted to go to a bigger club by your co forum buddys reckoning... making Barca a stepping stone. Not difficult unless you are a Barca fan apparently. Oh and you were one 'top' club too many on that list. Ill give yoy a clue which one shouldnt be there. It begins with B and ends in arca. Now, if we were talking about one-man teams in rapid decline.... ��

We're a stepping stone club when your team just qualified for the CL for the first time in 3 years :lol: :lol: delusional fuck.

Home of Barca Fans