7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

mikia14

We need the likes of Coutinho who can lead a mid level team like Liverpool in a tough league in PL. No more average players. He's experienced and arguably their best player just like Suarez and Masche were. But eh they aren't selling are they

George_Costanza

His price is too high. I would rather us pay Isco's buyout clause than pay 150m for Coutinho. Not likely Isco would leave Real to partner with Paulinho in the midfield, that's a downgrade for him.

I think we might have a slim chance to get Dembele but not Coutinho.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
His price is too high. I would rather us pay Isco's buyout clause than pay 150m for Coutinho. Not likely Isco would leave Real to partner with Paulinho in the midfield, that's a downgrade for him.

You would rather pay 700M for Isco than 150M for Coutinho? Makes sense.

El Barcelona

Lol, he agreed to a new contract with 700mil buy-out recently...

raskolnikov

Dembele looks to happen eventually. This one is trickier, but Liverpool wont play him afainst hoffenheim tomorrow, still "sick". That seems like a negotiating tactic then if they talk that we dont want money stuff.

jairzinho

It's criminal the way we've gone about business in this window. It seems we're either unwilling or incapable of bringing quality players into the team. That guy Robert really needs to be fired if we fail to get anyone else.

George_Costanza

You would rather pay 700M for Isco than 150M for Coutinho? Makes sense.

Lol, he agreed to a new contract with 700mil buy-out recently...

klYrF.gif

Arkk

Coutinho would have been presented by now if he pushed nearly as hard as Dembele. His slow dance tactic is killing everyone involved.

im scared the board are leaving Dembele hanging while we chase 1st choice Coutinho. in true Barto style the kicker here is we end up with neither :lol:

im scared the board are leaving Dembele hanging while we chase 1st choice Coutinho. in true Barto style the kicker here is we end up with neither :lol:

Yea, just go/get whoever we can get our hands on first excluding Paulinho of course.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans