7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Yannik

I'll reply with a few pictures.

neymar-e-coutinho_x6xvt5naovsj1ikil8ohk44ss.jpg

2C0A9E1F00000578-3224966-image-m-3_1441618013812.jpg

coutinho-neymar.jpg

Sooner or later, Neymar and his father will try to move someone they like or have an interest in, to PSG, and I suspect PSG will try to appease Neymar however it's possible.

These two have history going back since they were kids.

Rabiot might be a good player, but he's toast if Neymar insists on having Coutinho in his position.

And Rabiot is not better, at least not right now.

Well Coutinho is already a transfer target of PSG, maybe Mbappé will fix the desire for him, but it's also possible they'll go for both and as you know, Neymar x Coutinho

clemente

I hope we will try to set absurd release clause on him, I don't get how madrid can always do this but we cant.

PSG wasted Rabiot at 6, Have you ever watched him at 8? He is much better player than Coutinho. Also he is close to Verratti.

He is tall slow inconsistent Gomes replica.

dakt

I'll reply with a few pictures.

neymar-e-coutinho_x6xvt5naovsj1ikil8ohk44ss.jpg

2C0A9E1F00000578-3224966-image-m-3_1441618013812.jpg

coutinho-neymar.jpg

Sooner or later, Neymar and his father will try to move someone they like or have an interest in, to PSG, and I suspect PSG will try to appease Neymar however it's possible.

These two have history going back since they were kids.

Rabiot might be a good player, but he's toast if Neymar insists on having Coutinho in his position.

And Rabiot is not better, at least not right now.

Oh shit these dudes go way back together.
NeyTheManager will text him with money emojis and pave his way to PeeSG.

Abort, abort, abort!!!

Yannik

I think Liverpool will probably let him go if they can manage to get Keita's signing.
Looks unlikely though.

Barcilliant

Coutinho is a very good player but he is not a 100 million player. Sorry, he just isn't.

I would rather see Alena, Samper, Delofeu, Roberto get minutes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Liverpool will probably let him go if they can manage to get Keita's signing.
Looks unlikely though.

Leipzig seem to be okay with letting him go next year for much less.

In fact, Barca should consider signing him next summer if he has another great season and takes another leap towards being a World Class midfielder.

So this might truly be Coutinho's one and only chance to play for Barca if that's what he values above everything.

Coutinho is a very good player but he is not a 100 million player. Sorry, he just isn't.

Times are changing. Such fees will be more normal the next few years unless UEFA does something about it. Like putting a wage cap or a spending cap.

Alenya and Roberto will get their chances. Deulofeu too even though he probably hasn't deserved it. Samper has deserved to get a shot at least, and done everything to play for this club, but unfortunately he seem to be on his way out.

Last edited:

Zuti

No he isn't, you are right, but noone cares. The Neymar transfer fucked up our transfer window rly bad, it hasn't changed the market in a whole rly, just our market, the market as a whole was fuked way before Neymar.

Giving minutes to our youngsters should be done anyhow, but that won't solve our growing midfield problems for this season, or the next imo.

We have problems since Xavi left on the right mf side, no signing we made solved this, and now we are experiencing the same on the lm side with Iniesta declining rapidly. This board is stupid af to have let it come to this in the first place. Coutinho should have been signed early in the window, before Ney left, and for much less moneyz.

Ronaldinho10

I know man but unfortunately Neymar's sale fucked up all the prices in the transfer market.. so if we want him (Coutinho) and I personally do that's what we need to pay.

CatalinR10

some years ago :

,, suarez is not worth 80 mil , i would rather sandro + munir get minutes"

Are we a midtable team fighting for europa league spot or what ?

What do u want to accomplish with those players , rank 3-5 in la liga ?

We should be fighting for treble each season and for that we need top tier players. Fucking offer 120 mil to liverpool and get coutinho here already ffs

Garrus

Mark my word, He's coming.
Xabi alonso, Torres. Modric, Gareth bale, Van persie, Fellaini, All handed transfer requests and eventually they got what they wanted.
And if you see any liverpool fans, Mentioning how liverpool kept suarez from leaving in 2013, First he didn't hand a transfer request, And most importantly it turned out he stayed because steven gerrard convinced him, And do you know how he did that?, Plot twist!
"So I think it was just a case of being in the middle and trying to heal that relationship with him and Brendan and get him training with the first team again and just chatting to Luis and saying to him, is it Arsenal that you really want or do you want Real Madrid or Barca?

That was the jist of the conversation, because I knew, deep down that him and his family wanted Barcelona rather than Arsenal

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/607783/Steven-Gerrard-Luis-Suarez-transfer-news

:lol:

Zuti

Mark my word, He's coming.
Xabi alonso, Torres. Modric, Gareth bale, Van persie, Fellaini, All handed transfer requests and eventually they got what they wanted.
And if you see any liverpool fans, Mentioning how liverpool kept suarez from leaving in 2013, First he didn't hand a transfer request, And most importantly it turned out he stayed because steven gerrard convinced him, And do you know how he did that?, Plot twist!

:lol:

Plot twist: Coutinho wants to PSG like Suarez wanted Barca, stays another year in Liverpool, then joins his bud Neymoney in Paris. :lol:

edit: *removes tinfoil hat

Home of Barca Fans