7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

FCBfan22

Utter shite today.

Should try him back in midfield with all the injuries, since as LW, he doesn't run into space, is too slow for a winger and is to wide for his signature shots.

Givenchy

not a winger, not a winger ding ding ding wake up EV you stupid asshole

I'm not gonna be harsh on him, lets give him time under a new manager who has a clue

xXKonan

Messi and Dembele did a lot of the Attacking work, while he was just there on the LW for the sake of being there.

Being wasted big time in that position.

Espacio

he should play in this position

-------------------suarez---------------------
---dembele--------------------------messi---
-------------coutinho-------------------------
--------------------------raki(artur)----------
-----------------bousquets--------------------

Saladin

Coutinho is the flop buy of the two (him and Dembouz) but people still shit on Ousmane and defend the Brazilian. He has been marginally better this season than Denis Suarez was last season. He has the speed of Mertesacker, the same slalom-like body-dribble that is obvious for 95 % of his opponents and his buildup play has been just as shit as the likes of Rakitic and Busquets as of late.

Dissappointing so far, would rather see Malcom be giving the chance for a run of games.

Barcilliant

Coutinho is the flop buy of the two (him and Dembouz) but people still shit on Ousmane and defend the Brazilian. He has been marginally better this season than Denis Suarez was last season. He has the speed of Mertesacker, the same slalom-like body-dribble that is obvious for 95 % of his opponents and his buildup play has been just as shit as the likes of Rakitic and Busquets as of late.

Dissappointing so far, would rather see Malcom be giving the chance for a run of games.

I agree. I wonder what happened? Last season he scored some golazos including a hat trick. This season he has been dire. I think he is confused about his role in the team. Mentally I think he has become a little complacent.

Andresito

Staff member
When he gets the ball on the left side he usually cuts in a bit and instead of switching the play he turns back to the cluttered left side trying to dribble.

There were two or three times yesterday where PSV had loads of players on our left side leaving Vidal and Semedo free, but Coutinho never passed to them.

He's playing for himself at the moment, not connecting with anyone and shooting as soon as the ball is at his right foot.

I wonder if we'll ever see him play with Arthur in midfield.

Home of Barca Fans