7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

hulinat

Classic. A player going through a rough time and he needs to be sold immediately. Same thing happened with Pique, Rakitic, Alba, Sergi Roberto and countless amount of players who were in the same position Coutinho is right now. #truefans

Kul_z

Holy fuck what happened here. This guy is a big game player, and i'm quite sure that he would be up with his expectactions when it matters most.

FCBfan22

We can assemble two great midfields now with this squad:

---Arthur------Rakitić------Alena---

and

---Coutinho----Busquets----Vidal---

They both have more speed and mobility than what we are currently doing.

But Busi and Raki are undroppable and Valverde would rather bite his own dick off than bench one of them.

Catta

Of course we shouldn't sell him, I was yoking. smh
But that doesn't change the fact that he is bad this season, EV needs to find his position on the field because LW is not it, give him an extended run as an AM and see how it goes, he is our record signing and a great player, but we must use him correctly or he will be a big flop.

FinBarcelonafan

Not sure what's up with him. He looked so good when he came from Liverpool but now he is crap. Lack of proper system is killing this team. Some players look clueless.

Messigician

Liverpool are doing better without him.

Just another luxury Ozil or James type player. A CAM shoved into a midfield role because no one plays with a CAM anymore. Holding midfielders are the new in.

No coincidence that Ozil is being benched and James has struggled.

serghei

Liverpool are doing better without him.

Just another luxury Ozil or James type player. A CAM shoved into a midfield role because no one plays with a CAM anymore. Holding midfielders are the new in.

No coincidence that Ozil is being benched and James has struggled.

That's what people said about De Bruyne until Pep turned him into a world class all-rounded central midfielder. It's all about the manager dude. The best managers elevate their players and fit them into a cohesive tactical setup, the other ones don't.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

That's what people said about De Bruyne until Pep turned him into a world class all-rounded central midfielder. It's all about the manager dude. The best managers elevate their players and fit them into a cohesive tactical setup, the other ones don't.

Amen. Valverde is not exactly known to improve players. We have bad manager. Coutinho is a quality player.Its Valverdes job to find him a spot.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I don't like the way he plays. He has a similar style to Ozil, you kno that non chalant way of playing that "i got too much technique" to try hard/go all out. That shit drives me nuts. I love a player with heart and determination. He needs to be more proactive out there. So passive.

eaman

I don't like the way he plays. He has a similar style to Ozil, you kno that non chalant way of playing that "i got too much technique" to try hard/go all out. That shit drives me nuts. I love a player with heart and determination. He needs to be more proactive out there. So passive.

I disagree with the ozil comparison. Coutinho is more all action when he gets the ball. Can beat a man, good passer and a brilliant shot on him

Home of Barca Fans