7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Laplacian

I really want to try a season with

Dembele-Messi-Coutinho
i think he could potentially score 20+

He has the finishing ability. We're so obsessed with Griezmann when we already have a potential world class finisher in Coutinho. Put him in more finishing positions and he can easily score more goals.

xXKonan

Yeah he's dangerous when he's closer to the goal but for me I think a more balanced approach for him is in a 4-3-3 is to play him as the most advanced midfielder where he would help start plays and it wouldn't completely diminish his long shots and finishing.

On paper the idea looks great. But in order to really get it to work is we need a better CM than someone like Rakitic. We need someone who is not only more mobile than he is but someone who is stronger on the ball and can retain the ball and circulate it as well along with some creativity.

Someone like Thiago would work well with Coutinho I bet. There's also Arthur but there's still a question mark on him if he can come here and adapt to european football and prove that he is good enough long term for us.

serghei

Isco has been more clutch than Coutinho for both club and country.

Coutinho is better. And has end product which Isco doesn't have that much. Both are skilled dribblers. This is the first big tournament in which Isco is playing for Spain btw. So not sure how he was clutch for Spain.

M

MessiCam

Coutinho is better. And has end product which Isco doesn't have that much. Both are skilled dribblers. This is the first big tournament in which Isco is playing for Spain btw. So not sure how he was clutch for Spain.

Shhhh

TitoTata

Banned
I'm hoping for great things from Coutinho over the coming weeks . With all the big names somewhat faltering he could quite easily be THE star of the WC ..

Home of Barca Fans