7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Barcilliant

He is the only player in the squad who's at his peak. Rest of the squad are past their peak or young and still developing.

Play him at left wing or at least advanced midfield role. He is too good to be wasted I a central midfield role.

abiabi

He is the only player in the squad who's at his peak. Rest of the squad are past their peak or young and still developing.

Play him at left wing or at least advanced midfield role. He is too good to be wasted I a central midfield role.

thats actually a great point

BarçaBarça

Messi is as good as anyone elses peak, so that is 2.. People seem to forget that last season we really only had Messi to create and decide games. Iniesta occasionally created, but Messi had to be part of it everytime. Coutinho can do it on his own like Messi.

This year we have 2 players who can do that + more serious contenders to do it as well in Malcom/Dembele (last year: Deulofeu+Vidal).
Our squad has more depth, so all in all we should feel more comfortable both in the league and in CL.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
That was a shockingly bad 2nd half. Completely went missing. Should’ve been subbed off way sooner and before Dembele.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His worst match in a Barca shirt, offered absolutely nothing in the second half, was a ghost.

Not surprised.

The 4-4-2 formation doesn't suit him.....or Dembele for that sake.

Was good in the first half though. Created a couple of chances and had a decent shot saved by Masip.

Danic

In nationl team he also plays that cm position right?!
Hope he really grows in that role cause he has good playmaker abilities.
But right now im not completely satisfied with him. Think he has so much more to offer.
Sometimes he looks like hes unhappy in some way.

EdmondDantes

Excellent first half, probably our best player. Nearly scored and created a glorious chance for Luis, which he should have scored. Second half he and Messi didn't even get a sniff.

Home of Barca Fans