7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

KingLeo10

klopp is a good/great coach but the only reason liverpool look so impressive because the level of the other top teams around has declined dramatically in the last few years. This liverpool would get embarrassed by 2015 Barca, 2017 Real, or 2013 Bayern, and wouldn't even see the ball v Pep's Barca :lol:

Just because we have a few walkers and past it players in our team and an absolute traffic cone of a manager doesn't mean Liverpool are some juggernaut.

Pepe Silvia

To be fair Liverpool haven't missed Coutinho at all ... as soon as he left their midfielders all stepped up and their front three are amazing .

It used to be Neymar / Suarez / Messi now the best front three by a mile is Mane / Firmino / Salah.

Gawd help us if we come across Liverpool this season :(

They even play more like Barca than we do nowadays..
We'll smash on Liverpool if we come across them in Europe with our new team.

FinBarcelonafan

I know they're a good team but what's this sudden fascination with Liverpool about? Don't think we're inferior to them.

They had a good run last season, so everyone's hyping them. They happened to peak at the right time last season, who knows If same happens this season.

Pepe Silvia

I'm a Liverpool fan, but this Barca team not only patched over problems, they fixed and improved in key areas. Liverpool would get played off the park.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I can understand being a Barca fan and supporting your small local team, but how can you be a Liverpool and Barca fan?

It's common here in the states, to have one team overall, but a team you follow in each of the major leagues as well. I don't agree with it.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I can understand being a Barca fan and supporting your small local team, but how can you be a Liverpool and Barca fan?

He said himself that Barca is above all. I'm sure if it came down to Barca vs. Liverpool in the CL he'd choose accordingly. In the EPL Liverpool's success doesn't correlate whatsoever with Barca's, so no conflict of interest.

Like for the NBA, I am a Rockets fan but the Sixers are my adopted Eastern Conference team like a secondary. Their seeding in the East has no bearing on the Rockets in the west, nor do they ever face each other in the playoffs until hypothetically the Finals. When they do play each other in the regular season I always go for the Rockets.

Andrew M

He said himself that Barca is above all. I'm sure if it came down to Barca vs. Liverpool in the CL he'd choose accordingly. In the EPL Liverpool's success doesn't correlate whatsoever with Barca's, so no conflict of interest.

Like for the NBA, I am a Rockets fan but the Sixers are my adopted Eastern Conference team like a secondary. Their seeding in the East has no bearing on the Rockets in the west, nor do they ever face each other in the playoffs until hypothetically the Finals. When they do play each other in the regular season I always go for the Rockets.

But if Barca played Liverpool in the CL and Liverpool won, he could probably see the bright side? Ideally that wouldn't be the case.

Arizona Scott

Strange twists of events led me to this situation for me to. It all came together to me 10 years ago, pre and post Spain 1st Euro win where my clubs became my clubs, and since then the attachments have just deepend. One of my childhood aged sons is strong Liverpool and one strong Barca--but we can universally agree Real, United, Juve and Chelsea all suck donkey balls. That is the short answer. In fact if it came to a CL final this year, might even route for Liverpool as their fanbase has more of a hard luck stretch--but if they played and Messi dazzled and Barca won I'd be really happen too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't really have a preference in the EPL, but I like watching Liverpool and Man City play. Entertaining football.

Home of Barca Fans