7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

BusiTheKing

I really really really really think he should be tried in the position, Alena played in yesterday. It was awesome having someone like Alena who could get it in offensive positions and turn with the ball and transition an incisive pass into an attack. It was one of the only things that let us penetrate Alaves. That where Coutinho should operate ffs.

AL-MALKI

I doubt people here would push for signing current Coutinho for 160M.

After all that pricetag is and will stay his biggest problem. If we signed him for lets say 70M it would be great to have him as an option but he is the 3rd most expensive player ever.
The price shouldn't be our focus as fans it's the management problem and I trust them...Brazilian stars generate money still and he was their best player at the world cup...we paid 115m for him (which is nothing if we know that man u gave 80 m for Lukaku)if we hit 160m mean that he is doing great not to fully pay for the deal but commercially we are making money out of him...we just sold Ney so we made money even by offloading his salary and his problems...

So IMHO the deal of coutinho is good for us even financially but valverde should get the best out of him on the field... and I really think if we let him go even for 100m will be a bad decision

kollegah

his decision are still weird and hard to comprehend BUT he seems more agil and somehow faster than 1 or 2 months ago when he looked like a walking zombie

underoath

Banned
He'll score against Liverpool to silent all his haters. :p

Nope, they will still find a way to hate him
They will say that he needs to score and assist in every gamehe played. While pushing how good Malcolm and making an excuse for Dembele's from because of injury.

CatalinR10

Nope, they will still find a way to hate him
They will say that he needs to score and assist in every gamehe played. While pushing how good Malcolm and making an excuse for Dembele's from because of injury.

excuse for Dembele ?

Him playing bad just after an injury are excuses now ? Dembele has more impact so far than Coutinho and is a better fit and a footballer.

I actually really want Coutinho to score vs Liverpool so his price rizes and we sell him asap.

I can't just believe how I jizzed on a daily basis to the thought of Coutinho playing for Barcelona only to have these ,,displays" of his almost each time he comes onto a football field.

Biggest flop in history.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Looks like the delusion from r/barca is starting to seep in here. Genuinely has done fuck all especially considering his price tag and people are talking him up like he's actually playing like a world class player. fuck me.

Home of Barca Fans