User Tag List

Page 941 of 1094 FirstFirst ... 4418418919319399409419429439519911041 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 16399

Thread: 7 - Philippe Coutinho

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    The blame has to go partly on Coutinho but would this ever happen if he was coached by Pep for example... he’d probably be one of City’s best players. I genuinely think we have no real tactics or gameplan.. players looks lost out there, usually it’s just Messi bailing us out.
    I agree. We look like bunch of individuals instead of a team.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coutinho is amazing.

Thankful everyday we signed him. Unreal player.
    Puyol #5

The Culest
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Coutinho is amazing.

A) Is your middle name "unreal"

-->If Yes- GG

-->If No- Goto A)

Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Coutinho is amazing.

I like Devils but he needs to remember to take the right medication ecery morning or he says the stupidest stuff inaginable.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    I like Devils
    Woah

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    I like Devils but he needs to remember to take the right medication ecery morning or he says the stupidest stuff inaginable.

what are u talking about ? his ability to be right all the time is unreal.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

- I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We all know he is a top top quality player the problem is Cowardverde .

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he was our best player in 1st half, he was the only one who made a meaningful passes in the whole team. 2nd half he looked more for his shot

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    I think he was our best player in 1st half, he was the only one who made a meaningful passes in the whole team. 2nd half he looked more for his shot
    +1 Certainly one of the best players on the pitch. Does't say much, still...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was one of the worst in the pitch, probably the worst after Chumi/Miranda. Did you count how many times he lost the ball? i counted like 10 and only started to count in the end of 1st half.

Awful game

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascom View Post
    He was one of the worst in the pitch, probably the worst after Chumi/Miranda. Did you count how many times he lost the ball? i counted like 10 and only started to count in the end of 1st half.

Awful game
    exactly.. pot shots and turn overs. this is why he cant be trusted in a midfield 3.. what a damn mess this is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    exactly.. pot shots and turn overs. this is why he cant be trusted in a midfield 3.. what a damn mess this is
    Exactly. We actually already used him in midfield 3 and the result was 3 games losing points. I love him, but i don't see where can we put him because at LW he is sub of Dembelé.

In all fairness, we could put him in a midfield 3 as advanced midfielder but we needed to change the midfield to have 1 or actually it would be better 2 midfielders that are fast, super intense, energetic and with loooots of stamina, midfielders like Kanté, Ndombelé could allow Coutinho too play as advanced midfielder.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly. We actually already used him in midfield 3 and the result was 3 games losing points. I love him, but i don't see where can we put him because at LW he is sub of Dembelé.

In all fairness, we could put him in a midfield 3 as advanced midfielder but we needed to change the midfield to have 1 or actually it would be better 2 midfielders that are fast, super intense, energetic and with loooots of stamina, midfielders like Kanté, Ndombelé could allow Coutinho too play as advanced midfielder.
    I agree he could work there with the likes of Kante but should we really have to buy even more world class players so that our club record signing can play? i don't even blame Coutinho for any of this btw, hes a good guy and has world class form in him but the board really did throw Neymars money at the next best Brazilian regardless of how he actually fits in.. it becomes even more baffling when they know the conservative type of manager EV is

preferably we get rid of Ernie and give Coutinho a chance under a better manager, who knows maybe we can try a new formation as Suarez ages and needs more rest. he wouldn't be so bad on the wing if the other 2 forwards were pacey but sadly Messi and Luis aren't getting any younger

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    What game did you watch mate ?

We actually already used him in midfield 3 and the result was 3 games losing points.
    That's a bold face lie. What the hell are you talking about ?

Barcelona had 9 negative results (loss or draw) since the beginning of the season and Coutinho played in midfield only in one of those 9 games. It was away against Leganes, Barça lost 2-1 and Coutinho scored a wonderful volley in that match.

You gotta check your information before bringing it up here.

Coutinho is way worse on the wing than in midfield. He has clear flaws in both positions though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YodaMaster View Post
    What game did you watch mate ?

That's a bold face lie. What the hell are you talking about ?

Barcelona had 9 negative results (loss or draw) since the beginning of the season and Coutinho played in midfield only in one of those 9 games. It was away against Leganes, Barça lost 2-1 and Coutinho scored a wonderful volley in that match.

You gotta check your information before bringing it up here.

Coutinho is way worse on the wing than in midfield. He has clear flaws in both positions though.
    In those two games u are referring, he played almost half a part in the midfield but played.