7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I use to think the same, but the comments from the players themselves have made me rethink it. The players think they are good enough to not need a manger who will Make tough decisions and make them earn their places and salaries.
The team selections, lack of Rotations and substitutions all Seem to stink of the same issue, player power in the dressing room.
This all comes down from the the boards incompetence /corruption and the sooner they are removed the sooner barca can attempt to rectify the issues we have.

FinBarcelonafan

I use to think the same, but the comments from the players themselves have made me rethink it. The players think they are good enough to not need a manger who will Make tough decisions and make them earn their places and salaries.
The team selections, lack of Rotations and substitutions all Seem to stink of the same issue, player power in the dressing room.
This all comes down from the the boards incompetence /corruption and the sooner they are removed the sooner barca can attempt to rectify the issues we have.

So true! We need to break this comfort zone and put them fight for their spot. No more guaranteed starting roster.

Neymessi

Honestly, he isn't that bad. Passes, moves, shows attacking intent. Even with a shite season, I can give him a chance for next season and anyway he is like way below the pecking order of our problems.

Home of Barca Fans