7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Laplacian

He's been mediocre or shit in this tournament so far. Probably also Valverde's fault. Also, Everton's a far more technical player than Dembele and he won't cost more than 50m I bet. I'd like to have him here instead of the two dumbos.

Zidane82

Why was he named motm if he was that bad? I didn`t watch the game, but it doesn`t make sense.

People ‘see’ what they want to see ...,

It explains why some in here think that Rakitic is the second coming , Suarez is the best CF in world football and Roberto can play at RB ..

Afromaticz

He's been mediocre or shit in this tournament so far. Probably also Valverde's fault. Also, Everton's a far more technical player than Dembele and he won't cost more than 50m I bet. I'd like to have him here instead of the two dumbos.

🤣 You just chat shit for the sake of it lol its amazing

EdmondDantes

Why was he named motm if he was that bad? I didn`t watch the game, but it doesn`t make sense.

He had a terrible game but scored a penalty and a header 3 minutes later, when Bolivia had to open up and try to attack.

Last night he was even worse. We need to get rid, somehow.

Arizona Scott

People ‘see’ what they want to see ...,

It explains why some in here think that Rakitic is the second coming , Suarez is the best CF in world football and Roberto can play at RB ..

Good logic, wrong examples. People seeing what they want to see is why they think Rakitic is a horrible player, any tom dick or hairy stuck in the #9 spot is better than Suarez, and Sergi is a useless player. The hyperbole is far more extreme from the haters, and those that pick favorites to love or hate--andd ignore where they may be minimal difference actually between those they group in their mind as keepers vs trash.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Playing pretty bad again. Positionally he is doing a bit better , but he is not doing much with the many balls he is getting. What makes it even worse is that Brazil as a whole is playing really well and he is sticking out as the bad player.

EdmondDantes

I've bashed him for his first 2 - awful - performances in the Copa but today he played well. Passing was a bit off and he tired after the 70 min mark but still, huge improvement.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I’m genuinely surprised this guy flopped. I was one of those who thought he could take iniesta’s role. He is also a hard working guy with a professional attitude and is quite humble. Where did it go wrong for him?

kattanib

I’m genuinely surprised this guy flopped. I was one of those who thought he could take iniesta’s role. He is also a hard working guy with a professional attitude and is quite humble. Where did it go wrong for him?

All he needs is faith, trust and a little pixie dust. Guess EV can’t provide the pixie dust

Zidane82

a) he's been shit.
b) quality of the game is shit so he just looks a bit better. Alves looks 20x better.

You’re blinkered ... he’s shown some marvellous touches , working hard plus he started the move for the goal with some great play .

He’s likely to score a screamer as well ..

Home of Barca Fans