7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Needs to do better considering the money we spent on him. Way too inconsistent.

Horrible shooting tonight.

Last edited:
Coutinho was special 10 years ago, his spell at Inter* wasn’t very good due to them being average at helping players grow.

He was also like 17 and dint have any muscles in his leg to shoot properly :lol: but even back then you knew he was going to be really really good, its actually surprising that he didnt get snapped up by a bigger club sooner.

Theconomist

Needs to do better considering the money we spent on him. Way too inconsistent.

The money we spent on him is due to asset price inflation in the worldwide economy coupled with a historical low interest rate environment and is no way related to either the «*value*» of the player in terms of output for a team nor should it be related to the fans’ perceived performance review of that player.
Inflated asset prices (which include football players) just puts pressure on those assets and their expected performance.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Both can and should do better. Wasteful with both passing and shooting after he came on. Also loses the ball too easily. Only thing I can give him is that he tried, but that isn't always good enough.

Last edited:

Total-Football

great great great player that coutinho.. incompetent valverde should-just throw in the best 11 and win.. if we loose due to fatigue fuck it (this whole fatigue thing is believed to be a myth by many though). I dont trust valverde. i trust messi, coutinho, alba and suarez (on his day)

Flavius

He should have come at half time.

I would definitely start him instead of anyone in midfield and substitute him if ev want give minutes to others. He always try to do something with the ball and not just back pass. That.s what we need from one of midfielders and he.s the one

Horatio

You're welcome
Even though he didn't hit the net those distance attempts are a thing of beauty. Today unlucky, other day a goal.

ASordidGod

Too predictable for my liking. It's why I wanted him to play cm, open up the pitch a bit more for him. But it seems all he wants to do is cut inside and shoot. Hey if one of those shots goes in great, but I'd just like to see him vary his game a bit more is all.

Home of Barca Fans