7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

BarçaBarça

Give him more time. We can't throwaway world class players like used toys. If he can't play well enough in a period where he scores, assists and have confidence, then we can talk about selling.

Sorin

Id like to see coutinho under some new manager. And as it stands right now, he's going to get sacked this season because we are not playing like we would win champions league.

Are you sure Valverde will get sacked? Maybe you and I notice the boring crap we display day in day out but it seems the board and the complacent motherfuckers in the team can't see it. Going by every rumour out there everyone at the club and their mother wants to extend his contract. Short of getting humiliated in CL or bottling the league he is safe imo.

Kul_z

Are you sure Valverde will get sacked? Maybe you and I notice the boring crap we display day in day out but it seems the board and the complacent motherfuckers in the team can't see it. Going by every rumour out there everyone at the club and their mother wants to extend his contract. Short of getting humiliated in CL or bottling the league he is safe imo.

Actually i think yes. Because after 3 in a row from madrid, and how bad we play this and last season under him is something that is not getting overlooked anymore. Especially this that third year in a row our players in this period, from march until the end of the season are looking nowhere near the players from first half of the season and they 'wake up' only in the last month of the season, coincidence or not but always after we go out of cl. I think that coutinho is class, just valverde state of mind and his game tactics are too similar to mourinho, he came to bigger club and he just know how to play defensive and not creative attacking we once played. Solskjaer proved me wrong how managers actually can have a positive and negative impact on players, and if our board dont see it, then we are in for another year of this shitshow.

Givenchy

Id like to see coutinho under some new manager. And as it stands right now, he's going to get sacked this season because we are not playing like we would win champions league.

EV is going nowhere man.. Barto pretty much said as much. the only hope we have is EV deciding hes had enough and refusing the contract. it seems our board and seniors don't care about winning anymore, its all about milking money and having a jolly kick about with their friends

Arizona Scott

... it seems our board and seniors don't care about winning anymore, its all about milking money and having a jolly kick about with their friends

Um, how many major trophies do we have the last decade or even the last 5 years? I think the most in big boy football. I do miss Pep though, no-one since him has been close. Can't blame that on the current board.

Givenchy

i wouldn't say Ibra was a flop.. Pep was pretty shitty the way he treated him. Coutinho still has a chance but he'd be the biggest flop of all time if were forced to sell this summer

Catta

160 million

160 million for player that is not even half as good as Alena
The biggest flop in football history
Sell for whatever, or he will leave for free like Arda did

Home of Barca Fans