7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Kul_z

Messi showed true leadership here.

Sometimes i wonder if he chooses those moments when he doesnt feel 'right' and let others take the cake and responsibility( ney penalty and free kick against psg) or he doesnt give a fuck about that. He's our true leader ever since i saw that game against psg when he was sidelined due to injury and started warming up. Nou camp exploded like it was a goal and you could actually feel how psg(including zlatan) players were terrified of that. He's a beast, generous silent leader, our protector, protector of players, he's like barcelona's batman. Just listen to the grand master phil, you would go places!

YodaMaster

I just think calling your own player a sack of sh*t is a bit much for my taste. No problem with calling out bad plays and bad games, though hopefully among fans with some balance. No problem with expecting excellence at Barca. I am even a bit more tolerant of insulting your own players if they have bad attitudes--corrosive to morale. Just my taste anyway.

It's all good. Second part of my message wasn't specifically addressed at you. It was more of a general remark. :thumbsup:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting how he gets asked about his form and practically has to apologize for playing below his standard while Pique delivers shitshows every week and noone peeps a word. Plus he gets to be rewarded by playing all the time.

clemente

Playing anything flamboyant against Liverpool will get us embarrassed in CL, only Pep can set up his team against them non-defensively, if we meet them then it's gonna be all on a hope that they miss a lot of easy sitters.

Andresito

Staff member
When was the last time we got fucked by a counter attacking team?

Our weakness since peak Xavi/Iniesta has always been high pressing teams.

Arizona Scott

Liverpool has high pressed way less this year but they have been very hard to break down. They are missing Gomez and Alexander-Arnold so a little big more vulnerable right now. First VVD and now Alisson have transformed their defense. Good fullbacks too.

Klopp is a smart cookie though, no telling how he would approach Barca. Of course Liverpool and Klopp have to get by Bayern, 1st leg without VVD. Probably a 50/50 tie.

Honestly top to bottom City and Liverpool are better than Barca, but they have no Messi and that can change the calculation. There is also zero chance in hell we wouldn't play one of Busi or Rakitic to protect our back line. If both are healthy 90% chance they both start. Otherwise our backline will get torn apart as most any of their forwards have too much pace, skill and movement, just can't let them get to 1 on 1s.

Home of Barca Fans