7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

CatalinR10

does he know the club paid 160 mil for him ? wtf is he doing

someone said before he looks at times like a 50 mil signing. Even that seems like a compliment latelly , jeez

xXKonan

You know I really want to see him under a different coach but I'm also approaching the idea that we should probably cut our losses as much as it is painful to say that.

Started off great but man he not even good enough to polish Dembele's boots at this point.

wisconsincule

I’m hoping he can bounce back but when he was subbed on I wasn’t confident he would make an impact at all. In a definite funk right now.

Givenchy

no confidence (which makes that stupid skill he tried even worse) and he doesn't seem to have any fight in him.. I say sell if we get anything over 100mil. maybe PSG will buy him to keep Neyney company.

I don't think hes a shit player atall but hes on course to be flop of the century. people shouldn't be suprised about him being inconsistent, he was like this at Liverpool

Sorin

At this point his shortcomings are his fault and his fault only. You can't waste balls doing useless tricks. What does he achieve with those?

He may have immense talent but his mentality and football IQ is very poor.

Unless someone that can coach discipline and tactics into him comes, I'd say sell and don't look back.

Home of Barca Fans