7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Jombi

So this guy can’t play in midfield?

He has played in midfield many times, but there is a reason he has mostly played as left forward throughout his career under lots of different managers.

For us, in the midfield we play, I think he lacks composure and loses the ball too much, he needs to play close to the goal where his goal scoring and providing role can be utilized most effectively and his weakness in defense; these are major issues for him in our midfield three. Coutinho in our midfield three is not a long term solution for us.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

I can't say that he was in the peak of the action so far. Little bit invisble. But all the action is on Semedo-Dembele side. Alba-Cou side today is not in action

Givenchy

he offers nothing on that LW.. Malcom kinda sucks there but i rather Malcom-Leo-Dembele than Coutinho right now. not sure what we do going forward as we paid so much for him.

if he can't play in a midfield 3, can't play LW, where the hell does he play?

Alena and Arthur coming through makes it even worse in hindsight as the midfield is lit

pregra

One good action all game. When Messi plays false nine, we can’t have a slow player on the wing. Malcom should get a go now.

Home of Barca Fans