7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Said it from the start, but now it’s there for all to see. Liverpool fans were already complaining about his consistency every other game during his time there.
Compare his price with the likes of Mbappe and we got fucked big time.

Last edited:

Catta

He doesn't deserve to be an automatic starter. So bad this season, hasn't shown anything to warrant his huge price tag.

MagIX

He doesn't deserve to be an automatic starter. So bad this season, hasn't shown anything to warrant his huge price tag.

I agree. 300Mio for him and Dembele at the moment is beyond ridiculous.
but ok, we'll see, I don't have a final judgment yet.... February-May is the key moment.

Sorin

He can maybe justify 70m out of those 150m that we'll have pay for him.

Though a large part of him looking bang average so often is on the cretin that squints. In his second year and the guy still doesn't have a system in place and relies solely on individual quality to get wins. The Wallmart Mourinho.

Raketa10

Give Pele, Maradona, Messi, Ronaldinho and Ronaldo to EV and he will make them look boring! When one player is playing bad it's about that player but when entire team is playing bad the problem is MANAGER! I said many times before if he remains our coach for another year he will ruin majority of our players.

FinBarcelonafan

Give Pele, Maradona, Messi, Ronaldinho and Ronaldo to EV and he will make them look boring! When one player is playing bad it's about that player but when entire team is playing bad the problem is MANAGER! I said many times before if he remains our coach for another year he will ruin majority of our players.

Exactly. Valverde is killing this team. Inside job.

Home of Barca Fans