7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

jairzinho

Simply can't play more than 60 minutes as a LW. Proven again today.

He doesn't have the motor to run up and down the flanks. Sometimes he tends to tire and fade as the game progresses. Something I've noticed with him. But he wasn't poor at all, he had many good moments. 2 goals in 2 games.

Last edited:

Nothanks

i think he just needs rest to be honest, also he seemed to fit like a glove on the field with messi, hopefully he starts to shine more.

Alik

His form is terrible. He scored but everything else was pretty bad. IMHO only Rafinha was worse than Cou.

I don't think he was terrible. That being said, he should be rotated more in the next games. Stamina doesn't seem to be his strength.

Horatio

You're welcome
Slowed the attack down a couple of times by making unnecessary turns with the ball when there were the obvious passes to make.

Givenchy

I thought he was fine early on but again.. missing in the 2nd half. maybe its just down to his fitness levels/stamina. his goal was very important though

Andresito

Staff member
He wasn't bad, not even close to it. He did his job.

But this is what happens when you play a LW or RW without pace. You can really only play them on their feet, plus they get easily isolated.

He got some through balls to run towards but nothing that could create any danger.

Jombi

Its not like he plays as a winger. He plays close to the goal where he can score and assist and doesnt have so many defensive duties, which is what he is good at. But he simply has to play with three other midfielders behind him. He's played that position for many years now for both Liverpool and Brazil.

Home of Barca Fans