7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I still remember when Coutinho made his debut for Barca in a 20 minute cameo people were going crazy on here about him. But he's been found out as just an ordinary player nothing more, why would Klopp let him go so easily if he was that special

How was he found out? Enlighten us. Strike me with your knowledge.

Pepe Silvia

a lot of people don't like coutinho and were against his signing. i distinctly remember how absurd it was when rumors swirled that we were in for him and people criticized his play. sometimes the different opinion is just that.

Pedro

La Masia
a lot of people don't like coutinho and were against his signing. i distinctly remember how absurd it was when rumors swirled that we were in for him and people criticized his play. sometimes the different opinion is just that.

Yep, but people on this board don't remember that and just act like kids

Joan

Not when it comes from the most blatant of trolls on the board. Then it's trolling no matter how well one twists it.

Pedro

La Masia
I just don't understand all the criticism for Dembele on this board, they are the trolls. Dembele has been playing much better than Coutinho.

Pepe Silvia

to be fair you're stating he is average, goes missing which is against what the numbers and the eye test suggests. he has been incredible for us so far, so expect some push back from barca supporters who like him, myself included. you can't call people kids for not agreeing with you. it works both ways.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

I don't have an issue with you thinking that Coutinho is an average/ordinary player. That's your opinion.

You parading the notion that Klopp and Liverpool let him go easily, and that Coutinho is an average player on that basis, is purely dishonest. They didn't let him go easily. They took us to the cleaners for him.

Pedro

La Masia
I don't have an issue with you thinking that Coutinho is an average/ordinary player. That's your opinion.

You parading the notion that Klopp and Liverpool let him go easily, and that Coutinho is an average player on that basis, is purely dishonest. They didn't let him go easily. They took us to the cleaners for him.

When I say ordinary I don't mean shocking like Lord Gomes or something, but just not the extra special player we are looking for like a Mbappe as he did cost a hell of a lot of money.

Devils

coutinho is one of the very few reasons why I'm cautiously optimistic of this year's CL

DlxZLsxXsAEhtF4.jpg

Mitchell1978

I just don't understand all the criticism for Dembele on this board, they are the trolls. Dembele has been playing much better than Coutinho.

Dembele shows flashes but also does a lot of dumb/inefficient shit.

Coutinho is much further developped as a player and should always start (second best player after Messi), Dembele still hasn't fully convinced.

xXKonan

One of the things I really want changed is the movement out of our players, especially the front three.

Dembele and Malcom are guys I don't have any issue with. It's the likes of Suarez and Messi to an extent. Messi, is always dropping deep leaving Suarez the odd man out. There's no reason for the Midfield to constantly push the ball out wide.

Coutinho thrived at Liverpool in the Midfield as he had a mobile front three ahead of him and a Midfield while not as talented, they moved and worked hard. I wish we can get that out of our players now. But instead we have some statues and slow fuckers that don't want to move.

Home of Barca Fans