7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

BusiTheKing

It's so easy to tell the effect of him having played under someone who demands stepping up and taking responsibility. I hope the kraut-brand menace of Klopp will haunt his dreams for a few seasons longer before the complacency inevitably takes hold of him and drags him into a black hole of mate, hugs, kisses and the mellow acquiescence of CL quaterfinal submission.

BusiTheKing

I think there are alot of players that would whine if we actually got a coach that focused on making the players run.

Yeah, I don't think we should underestimate that a substantial portion of our core players, whether lazy, demoralized, too focused on partying or simply just content with their career, may be inclined to favor the current workload and just see how far we can float on talent instead of taking on the hardship and ambition that comes with a proper 'project'.

Kul_z

I think there are alot of players that would whine if we actually got a coach that focused on making the players run.

They can all fuck off then, there is only one player who have the luxury of that, and he earned that like no one else before did.

GOAT_SUAREZ

It's so easy to tell the effect of him having played under someone who demands stepping up and taking responsibility. I hope the kraut-brand menace of Klopp will haunt his dreams for a few seasons longer before the complacency inevitably takes hold of him and drags him into a black hole of mate, hugs, kisses and the mellow acquiescence of CL quaterfinal submission.

It seems some think we will only win the UCL again when Busi, Piqué, Alba, Suarez, Messi are gone and we have a fresh team.

When that happens should we try and get Klopp?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Yeah, six cup finals lost in a row. That's what we need.

Was he not the underdog basically every single time except against Sevilla? Are you really gonna blame Klopp for shit like Ramos going WWE on Salah or Karius' spontaneous brain damage?

Klopp to Barca is too fruitless a discussion to bother having but I don't see how you can blame him at all for not winning cup finals he isn't exactly expected to win.

Andrew M

Was he not the underdog basically every single time except against Sevilla? Are you really gonna blame Klopp for shit like Ramos going WWE on Salah or Karius' spontaneous brain damage?

Klopp to Barca is too fruitless a discussion to bother having but I don't see how you can blame him at all for not winning cup finals he isn't exactly expected to win.

I like Klopp a lot as a coach, I was just illustrating that it's not as simple as bringing in this coach or that etc. The players are the ones who ultimately have to deliver.

Home of Barca Fans