7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

FCBfan22

If we do actually manage to get Coutinho I'd be tempted to go straight back in for Mane and Salah just to get our own back on them :)

Yeah and then play with 4-0-6, Ter Stegen can save anything anyway...

-------------Mats-------------
Sem/Rob--Pique-Umiti--Alba
-------------------------------
-------------------------------
-----Dembele--Coutinho----
Salah--Messi-Suarez--Mane

:lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
I enjoy baseball more than american football honestly. American football is worst-paced sports.
It's basically lazy/pretentious rugby.
Also like the vibe of baseball. Has nostalgic value as well because as a kid couldn't stop playing Baseball Stars 2.

gasgas

You guys really love football to go to those extents of setting alarms and refreshing the thread every 5 minutes, meanwhile i was busy making small talk with my new friend

Horatio

You're welcome
You guys really love football to go to those extents of setting alarms and refreshing the thread every 5 minutes, meanwhile i was busy making small talk with my new friend

What's the correlation between the two? Such a random thing to mention unless you want to imply you have better things to do than we. Are you saying that you are better than we? Very un-bible-like.

George_Costanza

What's the correlation between the two? Such a random thing to mention unless you want to imply you have better things to do than we. Are you saying that you are better than we? Very un-bible-like.

I think he meant his little friend or that's the way I understood it. :wave:

gasgas

I think he meant his little friend or that's the way I understood it. :wave:

If you are suggesting masturbation, that's for boys.

Men handle themselves honorably

Very true, sounds like something someone who is deeply insecure would say.

Not insecure rather introspective.

I look at my life and say hey, i no longer do this as much anymore. My focus has shifted wow.

I am simply saying you guys love football a lot and how much it's different for me these days, i can neglect football and focus on other things in life
Who is she, your new friend

Nah it's he.
I am making new friends and sharing my faith life with them. And help them in their spiritual challenges. It failed here on barcaforum so i shifted my focus to more local

I've seen some of his videos and he looks overrated.
I'm sure he will bring something better than what we have but no way is this guy worth 160 million.
It's a shame the market is out of control these days.

Horatio

You're welcome
I am simply saying you guys love football a lot and how much it's different for me these days, i can neglect football and focus on other things in life

Only way you could save yourself the embarrassment at this point is if you were to tell us it was a very lovely lady friend you were making small talk with. =)

Nah it's he.

Oh.

It failed here on barcaforum so i shifted my focus to more local

So we were simply guinea pigs in your religious experiment. I feel used now...

Home of Barca Fans