7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Xaviniesta

That @UltraAutistic guy is a fucking prick.

The twitter accounts I follow were slamming him the other day because he was mocking Liverpool fans over this transfer because he even went so far as to bring up Hillsborough.

The garbage he spews shouldn't be shared, it only fuels his pathetic little twitter tirade.

yeah i saw that tweet, he deleted it in the end. it was so pathetic

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That @UltraAutistic guy is a fucking prick.

The twitter accounts I follow were slamming him the other day because he was mocking Liverpool fans over this transfer because he even went so far as to bring up Hillsborough.

The garbage he spews shouldn't be shared, it only fuels his pathetic little twitter tirade.

Won't stop Xaviniesta shoving this cunt on us on this forum.

There's a like a million Barça accounts on Twitter and you choose a lowlife scumbag.

FCBfan22

Barca are expected to test the club's resolve and according to Spanish journalist Guillem Ballague, the offer will arrive and it will be a package worth over £132million - nearly £20million more than the £114million the club were offered last summer.

It's Balague who said that, but it might be true.

FCBfan22

How do you sleep, uncle Florentino?

Real Madrid sweating over Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho joining Barcelona #RMFC #LFC #FCB

Xaviniesta

Won't stop Xaviniesta shoving this cunt on us on this forum.

There's a like a million Barça accounts on Twitter and you choose a lowlife scumbag.

Trust me, i wouldn't have posted his account it if i saw other accounts like catalanedition or barcaspiral post it. he was the only one who tweeted about it

gr98

Coutinho: today, day 3/1, player does not know if there is an official proposal of Barcelona or not. He hopes that tomorrow "big news" will happen. Bertolucci Group gives the deal as done. Barcelona sees with much optimism arrival in January.
[tw]948577747349237761[/tw]

EDIT: (Bertolucci is one of the agents of Coutinho)

dakt

So are we at matter of minutes or what? Also do we have any 3 minutes leakages from Nike online store with Phil's jersey?
And for heaven sake, yeaah....150 million! Buyyyaaaaa. Just like that, no questions asked.

tenor.gif

In a year or two, we'll have a 1.5 billion euros worth squad. It's not a market anymore, but a whole industry with who knows how many flies earning big bucks in the process.

Nothanks

so someone said this guy has an Italian passport but is this confirmed?
espn is saying he takes a non-eu spot but those guys are usually wrong.

Devils

[tw]948577747349237761[/tw]

-Coutinho still waiting but he anticipates big news tomorrow

-One of Coutinho's agents (I think he has another one) consider's this deal done

-Barca is very optimistic they can get him in Jan

Home of Barca Fans