7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Zuti

don't be happy.

Messi considers Barca exit after Coutinho failure.

Dario Gol suggest Lionel Messi will not sign a new deal - as he is angry his club failed to bring Philippe Coutinho and Angel Di Maria to Camp Nou.

Dario Gol claim the Argentine, whose contract expires next summer, will look to leave the Catalans on a free transfer.

Oh, please....

God Serena

They're just speculating because Messi hasn't signed his new contract yet, which is extremely worrying. He was promised a more competitive squad and our only signings were Deulofeu, Semedo, Dembele, and (lmao) Paulinho.

Raketa10

He will for sure thrive this year in the midfield both for Brazil and Lpool. I can't get over the fact that he didn't come, he is perfect for Barca.
To be honest I am more sad that we couldn't get him than Verratti. :(

Last edited:

Alik

Dario Gol suggest Lionel Messi will not sign a new deal - as he is angry his club failed to bring Philippe Coutinho and Angel Di Maria to Camp Nou.

Dario Gol claim the Argentine, whose contract expires next summer, will look to leave the Catalans on a free transfer.

Who?

What is it with this guy and his company exactly? It just oozes controversy. Even his connections with Inter signing the likes of Gabigol and Joao Mario against Mancini's will has led to him resigning from his post. Could his company be involved with money laundering with Barca's board, and also having a hand in making decisions for the club as well?

He had to flea Brazil once because there's an arrest warrant on him. He went to England and few years later the charges were dropped. (Our law is outdated, so financial crimes prescribes very quickly in Brazil).

Edit, found a link in english:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2007/jul/13/newsstory.sport16

Gordo101

If that second link is true, then they really are assholes. Keeping a player against his will for a season is tolerable and already done many times. But keeping him more than that is just pathetic.

Doubt Liverpool would be stupid enough to try that, they already probably have their eye on replacements.

Aldo1973

Banned
He will for sure thrive this year in the midfield both for Brazil and Lpool. I can't get over the fact that he didn't come, he is perfect for Barca.
To be honest I am more sad that we couldn't get him than Verratti. :(
I personally think if Barca had come in for coutinho at the beginning of the transfer window he'd be there now, that surely would have left Liverpool with enough time to find a suitable replacement for a player who clearly wanted to leave, saying that though trying to unsettle a player to drive the price down or achieve the transfer is pretty low as Liverpool found out with Virgil, anyway as much as you could do with him now he will be at Barca next season unless he has an excellent World Cup which will then draw in the likes of PSG and MADRID

Gordo101

I personally think if Barca had come in for coutinho at the beginning of the transfer window he'd be there now, that surely would have left Liverpool with enough time to find a suitable replacement for a player who clearly wanted to leave, saying that though trying to unsettle a player to drive the price down or achieve the transfer is pretty low as Liverpool found out with Virgil, anyway as much as you could do with him now he will be at Barca next season unless he has an excellent World Cup which will then draw in the likes of PSG and MADRID

Why are Liverpool fans always so bitter xD

Givenchy

imo he'll end up at P$G next summer. seems to make the most sense with his buddy Neymar playing there; who im sure will be in his ear during the WC about how great Ligue 1 is

Tornbetweentwo

imo he'll end up at P$G next summer. seems to make the most sense with his buddy Neymar playing there; who im sure will be in his ear during the WC about how great Ligue 1 is

Genuine question.
How do you rate La Liga compared to Ligue 1?

Do you think it is a much tougher league in general, or do you think it is preferable to watch because of the top players? Or both?

Last edited:

Givenchy

Genuine question.
How do you rate La Liga compared to Ligue 1?

Do you think it is a much tougher league in general, or do you think it is preferable to watch because of the top players? Or both?

it was sarcasm, Ligue 1 is trash, it's nowhere near the Bundesliga let alone La liga :lol:

Home of Barca Fans