7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Lomar1o

Well, looking at the squad at the moment and seeing the likes of Gomes and Arda, Mahrez certainly looks like an upgrade as does Sanchez.
Almost anybody is an upgrade over Gomes and Arda but that doesn't mean we should just buy players who we wouldn't even look at if it wasn't the deadline. I mean which problem does Mahrez signing solve? midfield? Neymar's place? Mahrez is so unnecessary right now, unless he comes for like 10 mil, which is impossible. So I'd rather NOT pay 40 mil for him and invest it in the next summer hopefully. Fucking Mahrez.

Raketa10

Now is the perfect time to throw this bastard off. Please don't wait now is the best possible moment. We haven't signed Coutinho, Messi still hasn't signed the renewal. Come on do it! It's the last call for FC Barcelona!

NotInHere

Now is the perfect time to throw this bastard off. Please don't wait now is the best possible moment. We havent signed Coutinho, Messi still hasn't signed the renewal. Come on do it! It's last call for FC Barcelona!
Wait Messi hasn't signed yet? That's worrying, he probably will end up leaving if the board doesn't get him what he needs

Nothanks

I wonder how much power this forum has, what if an admin moved this thread to the players section and we all act like it happened, i wonder what "news" person would pick it up on twitter lol

5ergio_Busquets

Almost anybody is an upgrade over Gomes and Arda but that doesn't mean we should just buy players who we wouldn't even look at if it wasn't the deadline. I mean which problem does Mahrez signing solve? midfield? Neymar's place? Mahrez is so unnecessary right now, unless he comes for like 10 mil, which is impossible. So I'd rather NOT pay 40 mil for him and invest it in the next summer hopefully. Fucking Mahrez.

Saving the money as I said before is the better option, but as it looks at the moment the board is moving toward panic signings and I would rather sign Mahrez than Di Maria.

Home of Barca Fans