7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

K

kingleo

He played well against a crap team! he isnt good enough for the top teams though he was anonymous against Chelsea!

loozy

He still put in a dominating performance. He is still a very young player and is taking time to get used to the PL; his quality has shown through when playing against City so he was a bargain :)

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
They used the money to buy Kovacic who is talented, but yeah i thought Coutinho was very good in 2010, didn't really feature much after that. But when you have managers coming & going every 15 minutes, not much continuity.

XaviMessiGirl

He had an injury too earlier this season which affected him getting playing time at Inter, plus Inter mgmt hasn't exactly been known for making good decisions the past few seasons. No faith in youth or patience to watch them develop, wouldn't surprise me if Kovacic is gone in the next couple years too.

As things stand, between the two struggling clubs I follow I think Liverpool will make it back to CL football before Inter does.

Kerrybai

^ I was thinking the same, perhaps he could make it to the world cup? Still very young and it remains to be seen whether he can do it against the big teams but I think he could be a star.

Boris

Ooh, I just watched some of his game vs Newcastle... that close control !!! that shot !
I think L'pool needed a player like this for a long time, well they've found him.
Makes a biiiggg difference in attack.

Home of Barca Fans