7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

George_Costanza

Psg signed neymar to make them stronger. Funny how everyone cried here when PSG took neymar but nobody cares when Barça tries to get other teams star players

Barca didn't sell Neymar, he paid his own release clause. Also, Barca is negotiating directly with Liverpool, PSG didn't and Neymar waited for a month knowing he is leaving but decided to wait for loyalty bonus. Another point, Liverpool did the same with RB Leipzig for Naby Kieta and Southampton for Virgil van Dijk.

Devils

Apparently Barto was desperate to get either him or Dembele signed for the Gamper and announced today, but he failed miserably. :lol:

Barto is getting schooled beyond anything I've ever seen at Barca.

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]893555345007751168[/tw]

[tw]894561829262905344[/tw]

This guy is so sure of us signing Coutinho. He's going to look like a fool in an hour.

Devils

[tw]894597720874172416[/tw]

Liverpool’s stance remains that the player is not for sale at any price. The absence of a release clause in the five-year contract that Coutinho signed in January means owners Fenway Sports Group have the ability to stand firm, unlike Barcelona, who were forced to sell Neymar for £198 million to Paris Saint-Germain.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He ain't coming. Onto Plan B.

Serbian

[tw]893555345007751168[/tw]

[tw]894561829262905344[/tw]

This guy is so sure of us signing Coutinho. He's going to look like a fool in an hour.
As a both Liverpool and Barca fan I can tell you for sure or at least 95% certainly that Liverpool Will not Sell this season coutinho ITS absolutely A death sentence for them, Number 1 They bought very little this summer FANS are very disappointed in their transfer this summer considering Liverpool have CL to play also, Number 2 Lalana is injured and out for 3 months, he is arguably their 2nd best creative midfielder, number 3 Liverpool team tends to have many injuries through out the season due to klopps Insane pressure and pressing style.

And finally PL season starts on Saturday!!!! Even if Liverpool get $150 million + it's way too late to get any decent replacement, I find it shocking if this deal goes through simply no way this happens this year, the fans would go insane and huge backlash, WHAT will happen is that coutinho will agree and tell the club that he is leaving NEXT Summer and give Liverpool a nice heads up to prepare for his exit and give them enough time to find replacements for him.

blaugrana1987

I see VVD handes his transfer request and Liverpool fans jumping of joy. Yet they are crying about us "stealing" their best player...while paying 130 euros.

Messi983

Liverpool’s stance remains that the player is not for sale at any price. The absence of a release clause in the five-year contract that Coutinho signed in January means owners Fenway Sports Group have the ability to stand firm, unlike Barcelona, who were forced to sell Neymar for £198 million to Paris Saint-Germain.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He ain't coming. Onto Plan B.

I know he's not coming, I've said that we are wasting our time when we started to go after him weeks ago. I've just posted because Paul Joyce is apparently the most reliable journalist when it comes to Liverpool.

Home of Barca Fans