7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
You’re blinkered ... he’s shown some marvellous touches , working hard plus he started the move for the goal with some great play .

He’s likely to score a screamer as well ..

says the guy with a hard on for anything Liverpool. You telling me this is a high quality game? Guys a fucking fraud. Has 3 moves and nothing else. look at him run he's about to fall over.

Zidane82

says the guy with a hard on for anything Liverpool. You telling me this is a high quality game? Guys a fucking fraud. Has 3 moves and nothing else. look at him run he's about to fall over.

Where have I said it’s a high quality game!?
You just make crap up as you go along ..

I said it was fast and furious, on a ploughed field of a pitch

Zidane82

Coutinho has been great in the second half .. like the commentator said “ everything goes through Coutinho “ ..

I’d give him a run alongside FDJ and Arthur in the coming season

BBZ8800

My commentator said: Jesus, Firmino, Alves and Coutinho were the best Brasilian players tonight.

He said that Acuna and Di Maria were the worst players on the pitch.

Saladin

My commentator said: Jesus, Firmino, Alves and Coutinho were the best Brasilian players tonight.

He said that Acuna and Di Maria were the worst players on the pitch.

Your Belgrade/Zagreb commentator was probably drunk. Or Brazilian. Acuna was average, Di Maria was horrible as usual. Coutinho was decent, nothing special and he only showed up with miles of space on the Argentine half. Alves was a beast. Gabi J., the diving cunt, was good also. The fucker.

Xaviniesta

He was just as good as Arthur was. If you guys are calling his performance shit than so was Arthur’s

Coutinho didn’t do anything wrong today (bar that miss). Moved the ball forward and connected well.

Home of Barca Fans