7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

booge

I still insist to give Coutinho another chance under a real coach instead of this stupid one we have now.
This guy was the best in Brazil in WC and best in Liverpool, and he is still young. He cannot suddenly drop like this unless he has a coach like Valverde

i suggest you shut the fcuk up now. i think its time to up the anti and shut down any bias thats in favour of coutinho.
there is momentum now to get rid of this poison.
lets get it done, time to rally.

booge

Tragedy
When the feeling's gone and you can't go on
It's tragedy
When the morning cries and you don't know why
It's hard to bear
With no one to love you
You're going nowhere

eaman

What really pissed me off today was his laxidasicelness on the ball. On a few occasions he just let the ball move across him thinking he had so much time and losing it. It's as if he thinks la liga players are slower to close down than premier league ones even though that's a myth

booge

What really pissed me off today was his laxidasicelness on the ball. On a few occasions he just let the ball move across him thinking he had so much time and losing it. It's as if he thinks la liga players are slower to close down than premier league ones even though that's a myth

what you have stated there is a player who has lost his head. the pressure in recent months and his eagerness to prove something has screwed his mind to the point theres no brain functioning.

what we saw today was a water melon on a football pitch.

Givenchy

what you have stated there is a player who has lost his head. the pressure in recent months and his eagerness to prove something has screwed his mind to the point theres no brain functioning.

what we saw today was a water melon on a football pitch.

well, he controls a football like a water melon currently..

im sick of that little dribble turn he does every single fucking time and then gives the ball away

booge

well, he controls a football like a water melon currently..

im sick of that little dribble turn he does every single fucking time and then gives the ball away

yes very predictable.

okay here goes....

ball from jordi alba down the wing...

1) controls it
2) dips right shoulder to the right
3) like a coward turns left and goes back
4) passes the ball to CM/DM
5) then camps out on left like a pussy boaw!!!!

wisconsincule

If he stays he has to play in the midfield. He’s so slow though that I don’t even want that.

I’d take a 100mil loss at this point. Get him out of the club now.

booge

If he stays he has to play in the midfield. He’s so slow though that I don’t even want that.

I’d take a 100mil loss at this point. Get him out of the club now.

yeah imagine him playing in midfield, thats another slow bus in the centre lane tryna chase back against those dangerous counter acttacks that happen so often against Barcelona.

If Barca are going to play this high up the field game, then they need a fast defender which they have in Alba and a super sonic speed merchant in midfield who could spring back.

Putting Coutinho in midfield is like having another Rakitic.
Thank god for De Jong, hopefully this young puppy will give some speed in midfield for a couple of years.

xXKonan

I also think he's not a good fit for La Liga at all.

He's a good fit for the EPL but La Liga? Nah. He generally looks like he cannot understand how to work with little space nor how slow things can be. Quite different from the EPL which can be a lot quicker and a bit more open in some areas for him to thrive in.

booge

I also think he's not a good fit for La Liga at all.

He's a good fit for the EPL but La Liga? Nah. He generally looks like he cannot understand how to work with little space nor how slow things can be. Quite different from the EPL which can be a lot quicker and a bit more open in some areas for him to thrive in.

he won't be a good fit anywhere after this.
he's like a cat S car. a write off.

Ready for salvage

aka China town

cris29

We play with 10men when hes on, and 9.5 when combined with Suarez.
Biggest transfer disaster in history, as we won't even get 70million for him.

Home of Barca Fans