7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Laplacian

Looks like the delusion from r/barca is starting to seep in here. Genuinely has done fuck all especially considering his price tag and people are talking him up like he's actually playing like a world class player. fuck me.

Exactly, should be replaced by an actual winger this summer.

City got Bernardo Silva for 50m six months before we spent 160m on this guy....

Gotta have the Brazilians.

Last edited:

Sorin

If you want a real LW just sell this guy and get Sane. I reckon the price will not be that different but I may be wrong.

FCB1987

Banned
I think our two best alternatives this summer for the attack

1) sell Coutinho and get Griezmann

2) sell Coutinho and Malcom, buy Sane and a Jesus/Jovic type backup striker
[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

Devils

I was just going through some Barca images I saved and came across this which bought a tear to my eye.

i

The Master passing the torch to his Successor.

Beautiful moment.

What an incredible year it's been with Coutinho. Simply amazing with all that we've achieved with Cou as an integral player in our team.

henias

Are you 15 yo?

I mean, just look at his profile picture. Grade A simpleton ev fanboy hybrid who thinks Malcom is nothing special while Coutinho putting out constant bad performances deserve unrelenting faith as a LW deployed by his beloved Lord EV. So predictable from him.

Still could recall him being so hyped about KPB whom everyone is so against because he is EV's "strong physical type", but it ends up him being utter useless and hardly even used. He also believe he needs time to prove himself here at Barca. :lol:

Thankfully, he stepped down from being an admin. So cringy seeing a man child being a mod while worshipping guys like Paulinho, Andre Gomes lol.

gasgas

I was just going through some Barca images I saved and came across this which bought a tear to my eye.

i

Beautiful moment.

What an incredible year it's been with Coutinho. Simply amazing with all that we've achieved with Cou as an integral player in our team.

:banghead:

gasgas

I mean, just look at his profile picture. Grade A simpleton ev fanboy hybrid who thinks Malcom is nothing special while Coutinho putting out constant bad performances deserve unrelenting faith as a LW deployed by his beloved Lord EV. So predictable from him.

Still could recall him being so hyped about KPB whom everyone is so against because he is EV's "strong physical type", but it ends up him being utter useless and hardly even used. He also believe he needs time to prove himself here at Barca. :lol:

Thankfully, he stepped down from being an admin. So cringy seeing a man child being a mod while worshipping guys like Paulinho, Andre Gomes lol.

was he really a mod?

Raki13

i

Beautiful moment.

You are taking the piss , dont put that clowns name in the same sentence as the great one.

Arizona Scott

I think our two best alternatives this summer for the attack

1) sell Coutinho and get Griezmann

2) sell Coutinho and Malcom, buy Sane and a Jesus/Jovic type backup striker

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

One of the few excellent posts in this thread of late. Also devils is growing on me whether intentional in posts or not.

Home of Barca Fans