7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Givenchy

hopefully the United rumours are true.. if we can recoup 90-100mil i'd be over the moon + i think he'd do well back in the PL with a fresh start

Sorin

If we wanted a LW from Liverpool, Mane was the one to buy. Pace, power, dribbling, workrate, everything a winger needs. Alas, we are now using Coutinho on that side when the guy wasn't even the goddamn starting left winger for Pool last season. Would've probably cost us less.

What a blunder we have made.

Havesaks

I think United is the more obvious choice, maybe a little bid war between those two clubs. But in the end Coutinho has the finale word, and he would prefer united, the team is more solid, better players and the offensive burden isnt only up to him like it would be in chelsea (where he is expected to replace hazard and in united he is an adtional player).

He will probably go for 90-100m, and thats fine. A fail invesment and we can cut our losses. So its not like a Ibra case, which was way worse.

soul24rage

United don't need Coutinho. They are building a team around Pogba who plays in a similar space to Coutinho. Plus they still have Sanchez who they can't get the best out of.

I think it's more likely that Coutinho will stay with us for next season since Chelsea (due to ban) and PSG (due to FFP) can't buy him this summer (Liverpool maybe).

I think Chelsea and maybe PSG could be interested in him next summer.

Home of Barca Fans