7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Messi983

Definitely not in a transfer but perhaps to loan out and wait for a Premiership side to splash the cash in '20

Don't totally disagree with the idea but I think we need money this summer if our plan is to splash 80M on De Ligt and 120M on Griezmann (not really a fan of this move but with no other younger realistic forward options available I think we'll go for him). With 75M already invested in FDJ and some smaller transfers we will spend around 300M and without selling one player for big money I don't think we can afford this.

If we are optimistic let's say we'll sell:

- Gomes 30M
- Malcom 30-40M (but then we'll probably need to replace him)
- Cillessen 30-40M (again we'll need to replace him)
- Umtiti - don't know how much we can get for him with his injury problems. Probably not more than 50M.

We won't get much if anything for Denis and Rafinha and I don't see us selling Raki or Vidal so without Coutinho I think we'll get around 100-150M (but closer to 100M) at most for other players and we'll have to replace some of them as well. Can we afford 200M net spending? We probably can but I'm not sure if we should do this.

There is also no guarantee that Cou would finally get back to his best form in Leicester so I prefer to get 80M (but hopefully more) this summer than hope for him to improve his value next season. So let's hope one of richer clubs like Chelsea (transfer ban could be a problem) or United (not playing in the CL is a big obstacle) will come seriously after him. If not then PSG is probably the only other realistic option to get big money. We know relations between the clubs are not the best but maybe Neyboy will push hard enough to get his friend and Nasser will listen to him.

vuji_31

Leicester is not option at all.Also loan.

PSG,Man Unt or Chelsea could buy him.
110 form other sells , and selling Cou for 90 so we can get 200 millions easy.

If there is not budget I would not buy Griezmann.
Someone like Di Maria,Willian or even Douglas Costa could be great adition on LW.

Then next year go for Mbappe.I am sure that he would like to go to Barca while Messi is here.
Even Real Madrid fans already think he is their player.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Liverpool got a man inside it looks like. Never want to see this piece of shit wear our shirt again.

Tekkers

this piece of shit had the nerve to taunt the fans.

wouldn't be surprised to find out that he was celebrating in the liverpool's locker room after the game "for old times sake" if liverpool manage to go through

complete waste. him and valverde

Home of Barca Fans