7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

serghei

I think Bartomeu is waiting a bit to see if Braida can deliver Pogba as he promised. We can't afford both Pogba and Coutinho.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Seriously, what does Braida do? :lol:

Is he semi-retired or does he still have a role at the club?

He has a role. It's just that no one knows what it is.

Usually he's just at Barca B games watching them play. He went to a Schalke game and said Goretzka is promising, but not good enough for Barcelona yet. So if we had any chance at getting him, he probably burned it after that.

serghei

Not true at all. Braida is our expert advisor. He has deep ties into Italian football. Basically, if a top player farts on the field in that league, he knows about it first. Puts his sunglasses on, takes a flight to Milano, or Turin, or Rome, or Naples, and fights there in trenches with other expert advisors from all sorts of great clubs to land the players we want.

It's how we got Jan Claude Van Digne. Rumors say he proposed Zappacosta to Bartomeu. But Barto refused to give the green light because he thought Zappacosta looked like a rat, and more people would start to realise he himself looks like one.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
I half wish we'd open talks with the agents of Salah , Mane and Firmino just to really unsettle the smug barstewards at Liverpool

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A bird just told me that Braida finally found Pogba in Manchester and is camping outside his house now to monitor him effectively.

Home of Barca Fans