7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

JamDav1982

why does anyone argue about Messi with JamDav1982? Everyone knows he hates Messi and has kinda passive-aggressive remarks about him. He praises players like Neymar and thinks Messi is the reason for Argentina's failures.

Aye pure hate Messi you are spot on.

Messi didnt play well against Iceland and missed his one big chance to influence game. Likes of MessiCam claiming he 'fell asleep' during game and tries to say lets judge him on when he was awake...ignore the pen miss and dont take into account Cout goal when comparing.

Perhaps we can get back on track with Coutinho and you can tell us how Barca wasted money by paying more than 90m on him and should have signed Munian.....

Let that one sink in...you wanted Muniain. Jeez what an amateur.

You are like the snowflakes that think you can change the world through twitter and 'fight the power'.

Sad, sad little man.

You and your mucker MessiCam make a sweet couple and he can tell you all about how Coutinho is not worldclass, folk are fooled by his 'flashy' goals and he is no better than Denis.

Last edited:
M

MessiCam

Aye pure hate Messi you are spot on.

Messi didnt play well against Iceland and missed his one big chance to influence game. Likes of MessiCam claiming he 'fell asleep' during game and tries to say lets judge him on when he was awake...ignore the pen miss and dont take into account Cout goal when comparing.

Perhaps we can get back on track with Coutinho and you can tell us how Barca wasted money by paying more than 90m on him and should have signed Munian.....

Let that one sink in...you wanted Muniain. Jeez what an amateur.

You are like the snowflakes that think you can change the world through twitter and 'fight the power'.

Sad, sad little man.

You and your mucker MessiCam make a sweet couple and he can tell you all about how Coutinho is not worldclass, folk are fooled by his 'flashy' goals and he is no better than Denis.

You again?

I've already said that I factor in the goal and the penalty miss and even then I still give the nod to Messi in terms of performance (even after he "feel asleep" after the penalty miss) because he was more influential for his team over the full 90 minutes. You're the one picking moments here and there because you refuse to admit that after the goal Coutinho's influence on the game was minimal at best with his safe passing and excuse ("good touch - poor finsih") his monumental miss ( much like Messi's missed penalty) to win the game for his team.

I stand by what I said about Messi, Coutinho and Denis. And unlike you, I don't dig out old posts instead of addressing the topic at hand.

It is you who is the sad, sad little man. You resort to inane taunts and name calling when you should see someone about that inferiority complex.

JamDav1982

You again?

I've already said that I factor in the goal and the penalty miss and even then I still give the nod to Messi in terms of performance (even after he "feel asleep" after the penalty miss) because he was more influential for his team over the full 90 minutes. You're the one picking moments here and there because you refuse to admit that after the goal Coutinho's influence on the game was minimal at best with his safe passing and excuse ("good touch - poor finsih") his monumental miss ( much like Messi's missed penalty) to win the game for his team.

I stand by what I said about Messi, Coutinho and Denis. And unlike you, I don't dig out old posts instead of addressing the topic at hand.

It is you who is the sad, sad little man. You resort to inane taunts and name calling when you should see someone about that inferiority complex.

Aye me again.

He wasnt more in influential. The goal was the most positive influential moment in all the game for Brazil and the missed penalty and then according to you 'falling asleep' is a negative.

Nope not refusing to aknowledge anything. Coutinho was quieter in second half and said that. He was also Brazils best player, MOTM and only man who had any real moment of quality the whole game.

Been addressing the topic at hand every post and your judgement of Coutinho as on level with Denis is relevant as proves how poor your opinion of him and how he plays really is.

Haha you fool. So you can hurl insults but no one else can?

Go see someone about your confused personality and inferiority complex.

Try not be so personal to Messi as claiming he has 'fallen asleep' next game when its not going well. Deserves more than that.

Obiaseti

Hope Valverde is watching this. It's plain as day to see where he thrives. That patch outside the left side of the box should be his zone and we need to make sure he gets the ball there as often as possible.

M

MessiCam

Didn’t watch the game but I DVR’d it. Will check him out when I get home later...

How was he?

Calidad

Been saying for ages he would be playing as an AM/LCM in a 4-4-3

He’s good as a LWF but isn’t his best position.

Lunacy from Valverde playing him as a right winger in a 4-4-2

Joan

Been saying for ages he would be playing as an AM/LCM in a 4-4-3

He’s good as a LWF but isn’t his best position.

Lunacy from Valverde playing him as a right winger in a 4-4-2

Valverde had to bench Iniesta to play him there.

Of course he didn't. What's wrong?

Home of Barca Fans