7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Pepe Silvia

Rakitic is slow and takes long time to line up a long range shot. Alot of times when he got ready to shoot, the defender also got ready to block.

Coutinho can shoot off of his dribble and he has much faster release to avoid get his shots blocked.
to be fair to rakitic you only ever really see him shoot when he has an obvious opening. he rarely takes the time or effort to create a lane for a solo shot.

xXKonan

MD says with Coutinho being able to count as a EU player thanks to his wife having a Portuguese passport, that may have saved Yerry from being sent on loan as we will finally have a open non EU Spot.

There were rumors that Yerry would have likely went on loan in spain due to being non eu as we wanted to bring in Arthur.

Nothanks

I don't think Mina was at risk, more so that Arthur was being linked to be bought from us in the summer, but he gets loaned back to Brazil until the winter market which we would then loan him out again to a European club to gain European experience and wait till one of the spots frees up.

thankfully none of those situations are a thing.. although if we lower the buyout clause i wouldn't be surprised if he is still loaned in Brazil until winter.

also worth noting that apparently coutinho IS STARTING to apply for a Portuguese passport, so who knows how long that would take.. hopefully done by summer but many are saying it takes a while

Why? 10 men doesn't discount his control and vision. Still performed better than most Barca players would against a 10 men team.

Sure, but attacking players get afforded a lot more space and time against 10 men so it's hard to compare to a 11v11 match. Like I said he has the tools and was the MotM tonight.

Home of Barca Fans