7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Pepe Silvia

Seems to me that Valverde likes and respects Coutinho's talents, but has no idea how to utilize them at the moment. Messi in his free roaming mode with Coutinho hovering and looking for opportunities at the top of the box tend to bump in to each other. It's almost like they are trying to do the same things.

The best use of these two creative players would be to sync them on attack/attack; attack/defend; defend/defend so they are coordinated and spread apart.

Coutinho is a breath of fresh air in our squad though, and I'm thankful for him. He will be a Barcelona legend when it's all said and done.

dakt

Special talent, by far my favorite Brazilian.
Next season, he should have role as big as Messi's, to offload Leo and break dependency on him. I love how he isn't upset to play Messi at all cost.

Joan

Tonight I got why he's played on the right. When Messi drops back, he's there to go forward transforming the formation. When they develop that chemistry it's gonna be awesome. Still is. Looks like we have finally come up with a solution for Messi's free role disturbing the shape.

Huge addition.

booge

Pitty Saurez is getting old :(

His messi, coutinho, with alba bombing on is potential choas for teams lol

I think it's all mental issues these guys need to work on.

Tonight you could just tell they were on it.

kattanib

Pitty Saurez is getting old :(

His messi, coutinho, with alba bombing on is potential choas for teams lol

I think it's all mental issues these guys need to work on.

Tonight you could just tell they were on it.

It is purely a motivational issue imo. Today they played like this because it was thier gift to a dear friend called Iniesta

Home of Barca Fans