7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Trickykid

How to become the biggest laughng stock in the world - Barca edition:

*Let one of your biggest competitors snap away your 2 of biggest talnets in the squad
*Buy Willian for 80 million
*Sign Andre gomes, Arda Turan, aleix Vidal and Paco alcacer
*tell the world about how you will sign griezmann just to be fooled by your own player

You forgot one:

*Have gullible as all fuck fans who will jump on every single fucking silly season rumour and go apeshit.

TitoTata

Banned
How to become the biggest laughng stock in the world - Barca edition:

*Let one of your biggest competitors snap away your 2 of biggest talnets in the squad
*Buy Willian for 80 million
*Sign Andre gomes, Arda Turan, aleix Vidal and Paco alcacer
*tell the world about how you will sign griezmann just to be fooled by your own player
Plus buying Paulhino ( in the first place ...) and then LOANING him back to the same team !?!?!?

xXKonan

What’s his release clause? 500m??
400 Million euros. Considering last summer the amount of work PSG had to put in to pay for Neymar's release clause which was 222 Million euros and 172 Million less than Coutinho's buyout clause now, I can't see them triggering it.

Qatar/PSG have the money but this one would be insanely difficult that even UEFA can't sit around and ignore it I bet. 400 Million euros on a single player would probably fuck PSG from a FFP standpoint. :lol:

FC433

He will do wonders. I did not really want him to play at the CM, but after the WC, I do really hope that Valver will play him there.

wisconsincule

400 Million euros. Considering last summer the amount of work PSG had to put in to pay for Neymar's release clause which was 222 Million euros and 172 Million less than Coutinho's buyout clause now, I can't see them triggering it.

Qatar/PSG have the money but this one would be insanely difficult that even UEFA can't sit around and ignore it I bet. 400 Million euros on a single player would probably fuck PSG from a FFP standpoint. :lol:

Yeah no chance. I actually prefer him to Neymar at this point. Going to fit in nicely in Iniestas old spot.

Ursegor

World Champion
Suarez is currently everything that barca fans accussed cr7 of. Doing nothing in the game and trying to score tapins and easy chances all game. Suarez brings nothing to the table except finishing off those close range chances. Mbappe is by a mile better than suarez right now.

Yeah, and just like it was stupid to call Ronaldo a glorified Mario Gomez it's equally stupid to call Suarez a poacher. After Messi he was our highest assister as well as chance creator last season. 37 goals + assists, including crucial goals in Clasicos but he does nothing just because his touch is inconsistent. lol I better go back on holidays, this forum has gone nuts.

Home of Barca Fans