7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

henias

Lol Jamdav just fuck off, you're just spamming on threads everytime you come on here all the time, winding people up that disagrees with you. Aren't you tired of it?

JamDav1982

Lol Jamdav just fuck off, you're just spamming on threads everytime you come on here all the time, winding people up that disagrees with you. Aren't you tired of it?

Like you are spamming here.

Well done.

Juts fuck off eh?

Look back and see who started the spamming first you pleb.

Feel free to put me on ignore.

Calidad

Anyone think Valverde will show some balls and play him as an AM this season, like he did with Brazil?

I remember reading a stat during the WC that Coutinho covered more ground than any other player until Brazil’s exit.

xXKonan

Djy_E1UVAAA0Sfg.jpg

On his way back to Barcelona.

FCBfan22

[youtube]S8VPPs7wPtc[/youtube]

One of my favourite Barca goals from last season.
I want to see more of this during this one.

What a play by Bob, Dembouz and Cou.

jairzinho

This was his best goal last season, at least in my opinion and it's one of the reasons why he should be playing in midfield.

EdmondDantes

[youtube]1a7dS0VY3KE[/youtube]

This is the one for me. Wonderful goal which turned out to be the winner in Iniesta's farewell match.

BusiTheKing

Can't wait to watch those curlers. Come to think about it, we have a pretty stacked line-up for outside of the box goals. Messi and Coutinho are arguably the two best in the world. Malcom has some screamers in his bag. Arthur and Rakitic can hit it as well.

Home of Barca Fans