7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

PhilS

One guy I believe is Klopp. Coutinho is coming! Great news, major talent. If the team can retain Deulfeu and S. Roberto, with Paulinho coming, good to go now. Some depth will have to develop behind Iniesta and Rak, lots of candidates.

Jombi

I think we'll sign both Coutinho and Dembele to be honest. Thats why the board has such confidence that they are willing to do Paulinho.

JamDav1982

Mhmm, is that right? talk about putting words in someone's mouth lol. Saying Coutinho isn't the ideal midfield profile means I wouldn't sign him at all and that I think he wouldn't improve our midfield.

Too deathly afraid to present your own opinions, but you'll conjure up some on my behalf and then attack them.

None of that was 'putting words' in your mouth you said all of it.

More lies from you. Not unexpected.

JamDav1982

Wouldnt read too much into that Coutinho poster coming down.

If that is in the centre of Liverpool there is a fair chance that window gets panned in while folk are out pished tonight if he is on it.

jairzinho

Sorry, I'm new here, but how does [MENTION=928]AnfieldEd[/MENTION] know there will be a statement by FSG tomorrow? I can't find any reliable sources saying so

The guy's connected. Stick around, more details should be out early tomorrow and Monday. Welcome by the way. :thumbsup:

jairzinho

Klopp was pretty pissed in the presser today. He basically changed his stance. Now he's saying that it's up to the owners and not him, so something is up behind the scenes. I think they would've spoken to Phil and he's pretty much made up his mind to go on. Bosz had a meeting with Dembele aswell, so by tomorrow we should know what's going on.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans