7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

serghei

Messi is not correct either. Unless he wants to retire with Ronaldo having a better career. This attitude doesn't really work at the highest level.

xXKonan

He's going to have a lot of weight on his shoulders next season especially in the creative department.

But from what he has shown since he got here I have no doubt in my mind he's up for the challenge.

Givenchy

So so good. love that we have a player whos not afraid to shoot, i hope he doesn't turn into another mindless zombie only looking for and passing to Messi, this guy can win us games and that 5-4 game he dragged the team back was Messi-eqsue

Stoichkov1

Messi is not correct either. Unless he wants to retire with Ronaldo having a better career. This attitude doesn't really work at the highest level.

What attitude? Suarez is the only one who yells at his teammates and Messi has every right to take freekicks since he's the best FK taker in the world with Pjanic and Dybala.

He probably shoud let Coutinho take FKs on the left since he's not good at them but it's not a big deal, Ronaldo for example still takes the FKs even if he's crap.

KingLeo10

The first part is right but CR7 doesn't take freekicks well either but keeps hogging them at madrid. Pecking order is pretty much a thing amongst all the greatest players, especially when they know they belong in that category.

SeloBarca

He's going to have a lot of weight on his shoulders next season especially in the creative department.

But from what he has shown since he got here I have no doubt in my mind he's up for the challenge.

He havent even had a pre season, and has been played out of place.

TitoTata

Banned
The first part is right but CR7 doesn't take freekicks well either but keeps hogging them at madrid. Pecking order is pretty much a thing amongst all the greatest players, especially when they know they belong in that category.

I always wondered if they had regular free kick competitions in training just to work out a pecking order .

Senador Romario

What attitude? Suarez is the only one who yells at his teammates and Messi has every right to take freekicks since he's the best FK taker in the world with Pjanic and Dybala.

He probably shoud let Coutinho take FKs on the left since he's not good at them but it's not a big deal, Ronaldo for example still takes the FKs even if he's crap.
Statistically Coutinho is the third best free kick taker in europe and Messi is not even in the top 20. The fact Messi is the best in so many aspects leads people to think hes the best at everything.

Coutinho should take at least the free kicks in the left side.
https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/revealed-20-best-free-kick-takers-european-football

ASordidGod

Statistically Coutinho is the third best free kick taker in europe and Messi is not even in the top 20. The fact Messi is the best in so many aspects leads people to think hes the best at everything.

Coutinho should take at least the free kicks in the left side.
https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/revealed-20-best-free-kick-takers-european-football

Only on the left that is. Don't care what the stats say, Messi is such a threat these days from set pieces.

Home of Barca Fans