7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cannot wait for Liverpool to collapse Bielsa style like Klopp's BVB did in his last season.

Too bad the final is between Real Madrid and Liverpool so I just have to root for the latter. Any other team and fuck you Pool.

Man City won the relevant league in style with more points lol. Treated 9/10 teams like trash.

xXKonan

Suarez left Liverpool in 2014 to win shit. He nearly won the EPL that season after an incredible season but came up short due to Liverpool's in ability to defend and Liverpool Legend Gerrard slipping at the wrong time. He won the treble with us the season after he left and won more titles as well.

Coutinho thought the same and he already has a double to his name. While what Liverpool did to get to the CL final is great however there is no guarantee they would win it or even other trophies on a consistent basis.

And also weak league, yeah the same league that won the CL title for the past 4 years. And also did he forget City made a joke out of PL this season by pissing on everyone?

Vilarrubi

[tw]999676736248958977[/tw]

:VdB:

Takes a dig at both Suarez and Coutinho for leaving Liverpool in the article link.

Ahhh the old “La Liga is a 2 team league” phrase.. usually by premier League followers, who never watch La Liga.

There was even a table a couple of seasons ago showing at that point in the past 5 seasons the bottom half of La Liga teams had taken more points off the top half than in the Premier League. But you just can’t talk to those guys who defend the Premier League.

serghei

:lol: Well, there's no secret EPL only fans, media and pundits have some of the most emaciated minds out there when it comes to modern football. Now we have to add EPL club owners too. But I like it. It's part of their appeal.

Pepe Silvia

And also weak league, yeah the same league that won the CL title for the past 4 years. And also did he forget City made a joke out of PL this season by pissing on everyone?
led by none other than La Liga (Barca) LEGEND Pep Guardiola... so there's also that..

behindbrowneyes

I used to like Liverpool, but some of their fans are something else. Especially the insecure ones making fun of Coutinho because they are in the CL final now. Wait what, being in the final is a nice thing, but winning is what matters and some of them act like they've already achieved something. I highly doubt they'll win it. I hope they'll win it though.

On the other side of the game Coutinho already has won 2 titles in half a year (2 more than with Liverpool in 4 and a half years) and seems very well integrated at the club and living in a much better city.

Givenchy

[tw]999676736248958977[/tw]

:VdB:

Takes a dig at both Suarez and Coutinho for leaving Liverpool in the article link.

I thought after years and years of Spanish domination in Europe it would of finally sunk in the thick skulls of PL fanboys but i guess not :lol:

PL is a 1 horse race lead by a team funded by oil. United finished 2nd and are miles away from City and sadly Madrid will dispatch of Liverpool this saturday in the CL final

Devils

Coutinho won more in his first 5 months with Barca than he did in six years with Liverpool. That guy is a clown and can't take a hint.

Hopefully Liverpool signs and develops some more gems that we can eventually take in the future.

Home of Barca Fans