7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Donatello

Ronaldo has the next Ballon d'or in his pocket. The only way to avoid that is if Brazil win the WC.

I would rather see Neymar win Ballon d'or than Ronaldo. Plus, there's a chance Coutinho might as well win it.

FCB50

Banned
Ronaldo has the next Ballon d'or in his pocket. The only way to avoid that is if Brazil win the WC.

I would rather see Neymar win Ballon d'or than Ronaldo. Plus, there's a chance Coutinho might as well win it.

or if Kane leads England to the World Cup, which isn't impossible with their draw

Pepe Silvia

If Messi doesn't win Balon D' Or, and they weight WC performances heavy and Coutinho keeps up his form... he should win it.

Neymar? Do some of you guys have sight? Eye balls? Coutinho is clearly the one putting in shifts for Brazil guys... Neymar is playing okay, and I'd like for him to accel but he isn't the best player on the team rn nor the tournament, let alone year.

I hope you wrote this before CR crashed out with Portugal, because after the crash outs, Messi clearly ahead for Balon d' Or as of now. That hat trick cr put in was balanced by a team leader and clinical goal performance against Nigeria. Plus Messi had a better league season. No debate there.

xXKonan

It's a good thing Tite decided to drop Renato Augusto to the bench once his performances took a massive dip. Because we could be sitting here talking about how ineffective Coutinho is during this World cup as he's being forced to play as a RW as Neymar is on the Left and Renato in the LCM spot.

Probably best for Brazil to build around Coutinho in regards to the Midfield. Slowly start to phase out Paulinho and bring in a younger player who can compliment him even further. If Arthur ends up being the player a lot of people expect he could be that guy for Brazil as well.

While Coutinho is clearly the star player of this Brazil side so far this WC, it does annoy me that he's being forced to drop deep so much like a DM to defend and bring the ball up from the back because Paulinho isn't capable of doing it which diminishes Coutinho's attacking abilities in the Midfield a lot.

George_Costanza

Nope, he had only one memorable UCL KO game, unlike last season where he was dominant in most KO's games. He didn't do much this season to earn him the best player award + he crashed out of WC playing against a team not favored to win the WC.

Wambo

What a choking game. He had like 5-6 good chances and bottled it. He scores from 25 m but misses a nice placed 7 m chance.

El Flaco

Damn...

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/xrr5a/yrkfrh" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Home of Barca Fans