7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Messi983

Dembele was bought as a replacement for Neymar, Coutinho with the intention to be a longtime successor to Iniesta. Now where their best position is can be up to the debate but good thing is they are both flexible and can play multiple positions and allow Valverde to use different systems. As I said in another thread a few days ago I think we'll use 4-3-3, 4-4-2 and 4-2-3-1 depending on the opponents and players available. I'm in minority but I still believe in Valverde's tactical knowledge.

Total-Football

to win games you need to score goals. he is not going to bring more possession à la iniesta, even old iniesta, but im sure he will be a substantial asset for us next season. everytime he lurks around the verge of the box he already threatens to score. i expect us to be a direct team more than never in 2018_2019.

clemente

he is not worth 145m we paid for him calling coutinho 145m player an insult. he is only worth 50m or 60m if we decided to sell him in two or three years time if he does not play good for us. no club in going to pay more than 60m for him we won't be able to get the money we spend on him back

Tell me again how Coutinho is 50m player

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Even if he has been lucky with the deflections tonight he is one of the few things that make me look forward to next season.

Home of Barca Fans