7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Ursegor

World Champion
Great in the final third but needs to be a better midfielder. If Iniesta goes and him and Dembéle become starters get used to getting pinned back a lot more from now on.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He fits us like a glove in this system. Busi is behind him and left of him it's Alba. And he is basically playing in his most comfortable position.

Hard to say 130mil. well spent but I do like what I see.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He was really unlucky today. And you see how desperate he is to get everything right, score every chance etc.
Nothing to dislike about him. Fits us really well.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Love Coutinho and he was absolutely needed. However, he surely is not fitting into a midfield position as of now. And he seems pretty poor defensively. So I'm not certain about the long-term viability of him playing in a 4-3-3 until he improves in that aspect. Have absolutely no clue how he would fit into a successful system with Griezmann, Messi and Dembele (and maybe Suarez).

He provides an injection of quality on the ball that Barca were sorely missing though. And that in itself is enough to make him a starter in my eyes.

aaron101

Such a shame we can't have him on Champions League. He would be a big help in winning the trophy. We just have to hope that Iniesta doesn't get injured until the end of the season.

Home of Barca Fans