7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

This guy has more Barca's DNA than players born, raised and trained in Barcelona for 20 years.

After only 20 minutes, it is evident that he fits like a glove and that he will be our 2nd player best behind Messi.
Or, our best player, among mortal players.

Messi and teammates were looking for him all the time, after only a few minutes on the field.
On the other hand, teammates ignored new kids Dembele and Semedo in some matches.

Coutinho already earned insane respect among all players.
Coutinho, teammates, fans and our tactics, it just all looked as a love at first after only 20 minutes.

Would you swap Coutinho for Neymar?

khaled_a_d

Some class moves. Howeveeer.... Noticed he stood in Alba's lanes few times and disrupted the flow but it's his first match and he was probably just looking to be involved as much as he could.

This, he showed his talent, but also his off the ball movement was bad imo, he will need time to adapt to his teammates movement

BBZ8800

Would you swap Coutinho for Neymar?

One of them is a humble guy with Barca's DNA who will improve our play.

The other guy is Neymar.

Coutinho is a better fit for Barca than Neymar on his peak of Barca's career :cool:
For me personally, the only time when I fell in love at first sight after Barca's debuts in the last 15-20 years were:
1. Ronaldinho
2. Etoo
3. Messi
4. Coutinho

bismp

One of them is a humble guy with Barca's DNA who will improve our play.

The other guy is Neymar.

Coutinho is a better fit for Barca than Neymar on his peak of Barca's career :cool:
For me personally, the only time when I fell in love at first sight after Barca's debuts in the last 15-20 years were:
1. Ronaldinho
2. Etoo
3. Messi
4. Coutinho

But Coutinho isn’t a workhorse,is he? :messi:

bismp

Great debut,seemed like he has been playing here for all his career.A real shame that he can’t play in the CL...

wisconsincule

We’ve got quite the player we’ve got on our hands boys. It’s too bad we couldn’t have gotten him in the summer. Class player he is!!!!

Kohe321

It's easy to see that we're going to have many memorable moments with this guy. What a phenomenal player, was a joy to watch him tonight as he got into the groove of things. His ball delivery is so quick and precise, for example he keeps sending these laser sharp ground passes with enough power behind them to really cut through lines of defense. I predict him and Messi will link up really well as time goes by.

Horatio

You're welcome
Seems like a better fit for Barca than Neymar.

Will post this just to make [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] happy.

Home of Barca Fans