7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Messi983

DIqjg7aXgAI0yK6.jpg

Devils

I can't think of a single thing on this planet that is more finished than Coutinho's career at Liverpool atm.

M

MessiCam

Dribbling. Yes. Passing and vision definitely no. He couldnt quite co-exist with Messi unless he plays out wide as a LW. The two will clash in the central park.
Let me start off by saying that I am against this signing at this price. We’re getting fleeced here...

That said, Coutinho if played in midfield won’t clash with Messi at all because 1) He more or less occupies the same spaces as Iniesta and 2) He is used to playing with a False 9 (Firmino).

I think Messi will be the biggest benefactor along with Busquets if Coutinho comes because prime Iniesta played quite a bit further up and closer to Messi.

Still think we need a midfield general instead of Griezmann now that this Coutinho business is about to be sorted.

wisconsincule

Watched that goals compilation. He’s going to help us so fucking much. Thank you Klopp for moving him to LCM to groom him to be Iniestas successor.

jamrock

He and Messi will link up wonderfully well, better than neymar not in the sense of goals scorered but overall play.

But you know who would be better?.....you guessed it sung woo Lee baby!

I usually don't buy into the rumors that we're going to sign a player in the "next few hours," but this time it feel different, I think it going to happen tonight.

jamrock

If he was available for the CL with a half decent coach we would walk, literally walk to the final.

With sung woo Lee we would be sure of winning it though

gasgas

......................Ter stegen
Semedo..Mina........Umtiti........Alba
Dembele..Roberto..Busquet..Coutinho
...................Messi...Suarez....

:wub:

Home of Barca Fans